Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:30 PM

Well if you say "it's there, I'll go along with you but have I found it, "no", nor any indication that such exists, maybe it's just for folks that aren't from the U.S. Naw, that's be almost as bad as being exluded from the "Royal Wedding".

#18 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

I don't find it either. :kitty:
petunia4998

#19 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:48 AM

Petunia, under the names of who is in the Village, you see the section with the header "Who is in Ghost Chat." Move your cursor to the first line - "Click here to start chatting" - you should see that this sentence is a link. Click on that sentence and a new window will then open. I don't think I've seen anyone in Chat for a long time now. You can check to see who is in a chat room by looking directly below the link to enter chat - it will even tell you who is in chat. I was in a chat room last night for a few hours but no one stopped by. Hopefully people will check it out soon.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#20 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

Finally found the "chat room". As there was no one else there, I didn't see much point in hanging round but it was laid out very nice, my compliments as to whoever arranged it. Quite impressive, Stumbled on it once before but had no idea how I got there, this time I made a point to note how I got from Poin A to Point B. So I doubt I'll have the same problems finding itin the future. Thanks again, to whose idea it was to have one and to make it user friendly.

#21 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

I will have to say in all the time I have been on this forum I have never used the chatroom. (I seldom do chat anyway.) I did find it though and also saw no one else was in there so I left too. It seems to be an under used feature, maybe if chats were scheduled on a regular basis there would be more interest.

Perhaps various members could schedule a chat related to somethey are particularly interested in and set up a scheduled chat at a time that suited them. They could run it as an informative discussion. Anyone interested?

#22 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

I'd be interested - we used to have some pretty lively discussions and a lot of fun a couple years ago. I think the big problem right now is that summer is almost here and I think most people are doing stuff outdoors more. We can give it a try though and see what happens.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#23 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

For those who don't see the chat room yet here is where to look and click:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:35 AM

It's a shame no one uses the chat room. It's a great place to just meet new people.
Posted Image

#25 traveller

traveller

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:history reincarnation and past lives givng a helping hand

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

a good way is to just start. if anyone wanst to chat show up there tomorro nite if that doesnt work then somebody pick another nite

#26 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:44 PM

What time tomorrow night? :kitty:
petunia4998

#27 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

Many times, people will show up to the chat room when they see someone sitting in there (well, anyone but me that is :kitty: ).

So if you are looking for an informal chat, just pop in the chat room and wait to see if anyone wants to join.

Or you could post a thread and try to coordinate with other members on a good time.

#28 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

Petunia, I'm there right now!

#29 cookiegirf

cookiegirf

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

how do you get there? I can't find it!

#30 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

I'm new and I can't even figure out how to get to the page which is shown in the screenshot.
Nevermind the chat room :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users