• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 06:44 PM

krcguns, I have to strongly agree with the  making u feel ill.  I have already shared my experience with the ghost in my kitchen (u can find my old post under the name of IceWingGales), but what I left out of the stories is that after I am finished or days when I don't do EVPS and go into the kitchen, I suddenly feel sick.  I get a terrible headache, and my stomach starts whirling.  After I get out of the kitchen and go to a different part of the house I feel instantaneously well.  

#17 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 06:45 PM

oh the reason why I left out the feeling ill part is because I didn't wasn't sure if it was possible for them to make someone feel that way.  I was afraid to be embarrassed for asking.

#18 lmackey

lmackey

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:33 AM

Well, it has been noted that many spirits do use elctrical currents (TVs, radios, even microwaves) to draw energy from, but I do tend to agree that most would want to draw from what they knew, human energy.  I think it also plays largely on the the emotional aspect.  They "feel" us, ya know, get to know what kind of person we are from the energy we emit.
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#19 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 07:21 AM

Zinian wolf,
I had a very similar reaction when checking out an abandoned
farmstead with KRC and Raah6655 in Minnesota,Cappaletti Farm, I was kind of anxious prior to getting out of the van
and once I was out I was extremely nauteous, was getting a lot of strong residual energy readings*LOL*the butterflies in my stomach had been issued Striker Tanks, though as many of our fellow villagers pointed out, it may have had something to do with the geothermics of the place :-/
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#20 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 12:36 PM

Ok, I am not in disagreement with the posts above but I have heard another theroy of the draining experience.The theroy goes that spirits cross from another plain,and in doing so open a door to get here.In this plain the energy is different as in a "anti-energy" or "Dark energy" and when things get
in the area of one of these doors,the different energies drain each other like putting opposite pole charges togeather.

#21 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:23 AM

Negative spirits defineately feed off the energy of the fear and chaos they cause.Some can't manifest without help from the living.(i.e. a young child/sensitive etc.)---Spirits don't come back from the other side really...They never leave this plain.The body goes but they don't.

#22 RequiemEternum

RequiemEternum

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 12:22 AM

I am in agreeance with the probability that spirits feed off of human energy, as well as any other sorts of "synthetic" energy- electricity is a common source for them (notice how batteries die fast around spiritual activity or lights flicker and other electronic devices may malfunction, and many appear during thunderstorms?). However, people can also feed off of spirit energy too. I don't really have much of an explaination for this, but I have noticed that I can draw energy from surrounding spirits to perform any sort of "casting" I may wish to do. I'm not an expert on this, and I'm sure others would know a lot more than I would about it, but I know I am capable of doing so. If anyone could provide more information on what I am refering to, please do it would be a great help to me as well as others who may be interested in this subject.
I leave you negative behind...Watch me all in flames, on a butterfly I ride. Exhale the light, rest for some time. The world outside is numb tonight. Open your mind, express the forgotten. The world inside is your's tonight.

#23 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 12 September 2004 - 05:11 AM

If spirits can feed off human energy, isn;t it also possible that they feed off of other energy sources like radio/TV/appliances - which can explain the ghostly activities around these appliances?
Posted Image

#24 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 12 September 2004 - 03:03 PM

I know that some negative spirits feed off of fear...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#25 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:16 PM

Yes they can. I know they can feed off of emotions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users