• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:12 AM

That's a bad deal. If I were you, I would do work some magick real quick and try to get that thing out of there.

Let me know if you need help. Sometimes I and a buddy of mine work for the same purposes even though we live a long way apart. He's in Toronto Canada, and I live here in Texas. Magick transcends time and space though, so that doesn't matter. There's strength in numbers when it comes to magick.
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#17 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:54 AM

Just not long ago (like 20 mins) I woke up to take my shower. Before I got into the shower I thought I smelled something odd, actually, It smelled pretty sick. After reading so many things here, I tried to forget about it... i think 3 minutes in the shower is a new record for me. I smelled it again in my room.. but it wasnt very strong. >.< tis too early for this!
Posted Imagemalo mori quam faedari.~:C'est la vie:~

#18 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:31 AM

i don't know if this is anything or not. i got up at about 6:30am to use the bathroom.(bet you wanted to hear that...lol) my bedroom was freezing but the rest of the place was at a nice warm temp. <_<
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#19 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:34 AM

Kats..

I have had that smell one time when I was in my room when I woke up in the morning it was coming from some photos on my wall..(I threw them away)..But that night before I woke up there was a shadow of a man with a hat on and he was walking back and forth in my room...(this was kinda normal to me at that time).....Then the smell came in the morning....

I didnt do anything to get rid of it....I just came to the point that it really didnt matter....If it was a spirit then I would just let it be...But the more I ignored it ..The faster it went away....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#20 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:53 PM

Okay, Kats, now I have to reply!

Listen, in my family, it seems that when someone is getting ready to 'kick the bucket' they are 'visited'. Meaning they see a spirit in full view in their bedrooms. Then, it seems that a day or so or even the day of their death they always report when they wake in the morning that their room is freezing cold but the rest of the house is warm. SOOOOoo, be careful in the near future. If you're supposed to be going on a trip-if it were me-I would cancel. Stay close to home and out of harm's way. Now, I believe that when it's your 'time' it's your time and there's nothing you can do about it but sometimes I think you're being warned and possibly able to change your destiny--
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#21 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:26 PM

very good point HAWK :D
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:48 PM

Sorry kats m8, hope you pass over peacefully :ph34r:

:weeee:

I know what hes on about, their known as a few things like the wailing women that people can hear in the distance if someones going to die, or up in Scotland its usually a phantom drummer that hails the coming of death,...........but i've never heard the one about the smelling of something rotting before a death.

New one on me. :D
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#23 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:15 PM

Bells tolling are another one in my family. So maybe an accidental or violent death is herald by the smell of death for Kats. Never know....
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#24 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:18 PM

Well then, Kats, it was nice knowing yah.... umm... yup!

heheheh Show Will Power KATS!!!! and beat the.. whatever it is that is this impending doom hehe.

I think you're going to be alright. If I am wrong, you can haunt me. heheh
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#25 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:40 PM

ummm...thanks Akthra :unsure: :D
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:32 PM

Before we all send flowers, please keep in mind that these are also classic signs of polterguist activity. Are there any teemagers in the house? You might want to try a smudging before you get fitted for the shroud.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#27 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:38 PM

*Laughs so much he spits Pepsi on his desk*

Yeah I really don't think you have to worry about your life Kats. These could be just "signs" or instances of attempted communication.

I have also known of houses that wreaked of these smells, yet nothing could be found, even with intense renovation going on... WHICH! could possibly lead to allowing a foul smell to form from something that was sealed up, etc.

As to foul smells, do you have a garbage disposal? Have you check the traps in the plumbing? Or had problems with the sink/tub backups?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#28 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 01:24 PM

no...noting backing up on me.like i said before....i don't sense anything bad...thing just happen that are kinda odd.

back to what was said before about something following me home. i posted a story on here call IT FOLLOWED ME HOME about a year ago. i don't know if its still on this site or not. quite a few years ago i had something follow me home from a friends work. i think it was the scariest thing i have ever felt. when i got home i felt i had to lock all the door and windows and have all the lights on in the apartment. it has been the better part of ten years now. do you think it could have stayed with me all this time? the present i feel now isn't anywhere near as dark as the one i felt back then. <_<
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:32 PM

heres some pictures of the house my friend worked at
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:40 PM

Kats..........i dont envy you m8. It seems like you have a phantom stalker by the looks of it, If its been with you for years (if it is the same thing) and its giving you all these creepy feelings and weird smells , maybe its trying to comunicate with you or scare or warn you of something, but i dont know. Maybe you need to go see someone who knows about stuff like this.
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users