• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 02:03 PM

Hmmm, the water theory is interesting. I have a friend who occasionally feels as if she is being watched while she is taking a shower, too. That seems to happen to a lot of people. Gosh, that's the last place that I would want to have an encounter. When you're naked you feel so much more vulnerable.

Also, my aunt who sees and hears ghosts has had many occasions where her water faucets in the bathroom would turn on by themselves. That seems to be another water related occurance that happens to a lot of people.

#62 Andi

Andi

Had to restrain self from licking the back of a semi

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a single mom here in NE Ohio who seems to have some special abilities when it comes to communicating with spirit. I love what I do but sometimes it's hard to explain to people why I can do this and why I would want to. That's why GV is such a cool place!<br /><br />I have 3 little kids, I'm a Reiki practitioner and I am a full time graphic designer. My current home is over 130 years old and has it's share of spirits, who have no intention of leaving.<br /><br />Nice to be here!<br />~ Andi

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:38 PM

This is a really neat thread. Whoever said that spirits seem more active around water was right. I was at my best friend's house a few years ago while about 8 months pregnant. Smells were VERY intense for me at that time. I was walking out to feed the horses and an intense scent hit me right in the face and it was Old Spice. I remember saying outloud before I realized what I was doing, "Do ya have to lay it on so THICK!?"

Then, when I got back in the house I was standing in the kitchen discussing this episode and it felt and smelled like someone was holding rancid meat right under my nose. I tried to turn my head out of the way, but it didn't work. This spirit knew I could sense it and knew I could remove it (at least I THOUGHT I could) and it wanted me gone.

My point of this story is that no matter how many times I cleanse that house and how many times I smudge it and get spirits to move on, they just seem to be flowing in like water. That makes sense because her house sits smack dab on top of a natural underground stream and will always be a highway of sorts for spirits. It just seems that the ugly ones tend to set up shop and not leave.

Yes, "it's" still there, but I choose to ignore it. I've witnessed a sink strainer getting thrown across the kitchen just missing her husband's head while he was making fun of our "ghost story" and I think that the more attention that is paid to it, the stronger it gets. Those kind make me mad. I hate not being able to clear them. Grrrr!!!

~ Andi
(oh, and her bathroom ALWAYS smells yucky.... no matter how much she cleans it.)
Reiki Master * Spirit Communication ReadingsI have CDO. ~ The police never think it's as funny as you do.

#63 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:26 PM

hi katz,

another thing that has not been mentioned although this may not be your case is that olfactory tumors or a free living amebic organism by the name of naegleria than can alter the sense of smell, prefrontal headachs and high fever......this organism comes from diving or swimming in very warm water, anyway i know this does not seem to be the case but it is worth noting as an alternative to what has been said.

with that said i hope eveything turns out ok katz.

peace mat32

#64 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:03 AM

hi katz,

another thing that has not been mentioned although this may not be your case is that olfactory tumors or a free living amebic organism by the name of naegleria than can alter the sense of smell, prefrontal headachs and high fever......this organism comes from diving or swimming  in very warm water, anyway i know this does not seem to be the case but it is worth noting as an alternative to what has been said.

peace mat32

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem with that is, I don't swim or dive. I don't really know how to swim and haven't been anywhere to swim all summer and only in a pool one time last summer.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#65 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:46 PM

hi katz,

another thing that has not been mentioned although this may not be your case is that olfactory tumors or a free living amebic organism by the name of naegleria than can alter the sense of smell, prefrontal headachs and high fever......this organism comes from diving or swimming  in very warm water, anyway i know this does not seem to be the case but it is worth noting as an alternative to what has been said.

peace mat32

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem with that is, I don't swim or dive. I don't really know how to swim and haven't been anywhere to swim all summer and only in a pool one time last summer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well kats to add a little light to ur day I would say it seems to me u have a ghost friend that is trying to grab ur attention, and they seem to really like it when ur alone either in ur bedroom or in the shower. Could it be that the ghost has a thing for kat? aww kat u bad little boy,u!!!!! :Spaz: well congrats and keep me posted with wedding date! :wave:
I'm kidding, i really don't know what to make of all this for u. My ghost,Megan, like to poke me in the back alot and she likes to kncok on my bedroom door. One time when I was half asleep it felt like she curled up next to me. I felt no harm just love. Which of course I was told she died in the same room I sleep in. kind of creepy huh? well good luck hun. Another thing could be he ghost could be jelous of a spouse or a child. Do u have a any of these?
bye,crystal
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#66 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:19 AM

I'll let you know the wedding date :headbang:
I do not have a spouce or child.
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#67 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:43 AM

Like Krc wrote, if you want answeres take some evp's. If there is a spirit invaiding your home that is the way to go! I think that would geek me out also. Good luck! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#68 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:17 PM

Kats do you remember the shadow people threads?
I think they like bathrooms the best.
Maybe that's what it is.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#69 Heather_Marie

Heather_Marie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Im inot most things! I love music you could say its my life....... I love to write poetry i sorta play the quitar not that well i also play keyboard fairly well. I speak french often and hope 2 one day mojor in it. I love learning about things i don't know or understand.......... Such of which has brought me here. Ghost's and evps ect. I just bought an IC Digital Recorder and a camcorder. I am often called crazy becuase im so open to this. I have seen a ghost and i belive my house is haunted. Wanna know more just ask! ~Heather~

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:48 PM

:) thats kinda scary in a way. I mean i've never heard of nething like that thats so diffrent! How did you react? where you just like mmmm... ok????
"If I could tell the world just one thing it would be We're all ok Not to worry cuase worry is wastefull and useless in times like theese" Jewel- Hands"Theres a song thats inside of my soul , its the one that i've tried to write over and over again" Mandy Moore- Only Hope"So i lay my head back down and i lift my hands and pray" Mandy Moore- Only Hope"People are fast to judge and be against somthing when it's never happened to them, but the day it happens they'll think twice before judging anyone" Me"Are you telling me you've never felt the presence of an angel?""Man are you blind just look in your mothers (FATHERS)eyes"Randy Travis- Angels" I can only imagine what it will be like when i walk by your side, I can only imagine what my eyes will see when your face is looking at me, Sourrounded by your glory what will my heart feel" I can Only Imagine(song)

#70 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:56 PM

I'll let you know the wedding date :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Kats, what i was thinking was maybe if u had a spouse or or something it was disturbing the spirit making them want to act out and try and screw with u a bit. I'm no expert in this feild but that was my theory on things. I'll post more on this later.bye Kat.
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#71 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:24 PM

I'll let you know the wedding date :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Kats, what i was thinking was maybe if u had a spouse or or something it was disturbing the spirit making them want to act out and try and screw with u a bit. I'm no expert in this feild but that was my theory on things. I'll post more on this later.bye Kat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats a very good theory but not in this case.

Heather_Marie...I told it to backoff and it did
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#72 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:19 AM

Not much has happened over the past few months until last night. I was in the shower and I felt somebody poking me in the lower back with a finger then a minute later it felt like a hand resting on my shoulder.
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#73 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:07 PM

March madness for ya. If you check back on this thread, it happened around this time last year for ya too. There's definitely a pattern involved when I see the dates that you're having the experiences. They're occurring generally around the same times of year. Do you suppose they have any specific meaning to your family that perhaps were important to your aunt? Just a thought :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#74 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:33 PM

You could be onto something there Boo. I'll have to check into it.
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#75 ensorcel

ensorcel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal. I'm currently studying psychology, history, parapsychology and religious studies. I love music, reading, researching and ghost hunting. I'm obsessed with Most Haunted.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:44 PM

That's really creepy. I always found if I felt a presence in the home, I'd end up running to my bathroom where I was the safest. Unless of course, I felt the presence in the bathroom first.

I'm going to end up being weary of my bathroom.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users