Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Getting attacked by aghost while investigating?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 09:03 AM

I was wondering this because it was the summer of 1997 air tempature was 85 degrees with low humidity and I was at a local arcade when it happened.As I was leaving I felt like someone put a heavy fur coat on me days later same spot exact same outside tempature it felt like someone dumped ice water on me.I don't know if it was a ghost trying to contact me or another sorcerer wanting a fight?

#2 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 10:58 AM

I have entered and exited buildnigs that had the same effect.  I think it is possible for the ventilation, insulation of the bulding, design of doorways and such, that heat can get trapped in certain protions of a foyer. The opposite is also true. You can get a nasty blast of cold air in an entrance.  

As for a sorceror wanting a confrontation.... it may have been me

*Blue wings extended*

Just kidding with ya.  ;D
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:16 AM

Hey, Spirit, intriguing encounter, I'd  have to agree with Anktha and first look at ventilation*merely as a process of
elimination*before looking at para/supernatural causes. Was it just you effected or did anyone else comment on the temp
rise or fall?
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 01:37 PM

No one else was complaining because at the time most of the shops where closed. The A.C./heating ducts where about 25 feet from where I was standing.

#5 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 06 November 2003 - 07:37 AM

We have had our investigators grabbed before, one had their leg grabbed while in probably the second most haunted graveyard we have investigated.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#6 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 09:11 AM

Have they ever recieved bruises from such an attack?

#7 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 06 November 2003 - 09:15 AM

Not me, and I do not believe the investigator that was grabbed did either.

It was not a violent grab, it shocked and surprised her when it occurred.

It was a very, very active graveyard I am going out Sat. night I will see if we can head back there.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#8 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 09:36 AM

Do you think that the spirit was trying to just get thier attention or showing them something?

#9 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 09:39 AM

Yes I do.  ;D

#10 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 07:11 PM

On one occasion I received three scratches on my side and on another I received a small abrasion. Neither were of a threatening nature and almost seemed to be by accident. I have been grabbed and pushed and just simply touched.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#11 RequiemEternum

RequiemEternum

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 03:34 PM

Sorcery battles...interesting. I can't say I've had many of those, considering most of the affairs I have handled were one-sided with little risk of retaliation. Had one nasty one with someone who was apparently a necromancer of sorts. I'll tell you what, it's not fun to suddenly start bleeding from your tear ducts and nose then proceed to throw up blood and pass out. Nonetheless I still managed to win there, but I won't say I didnt take a beating. Also had an experience at a small store in Salem, Massachusetts. It was right after taking a nice stroll through a cemetary (in which I acquired some mass amounts of energy). If I have one flaw, it's that I can get an inferiority complex towards those I deem weaker than myself. However, this store was very well-protected against any sort of "mischief". I felt a sensation that I can only describe as being crushed in a gravity well. I had to leave the store and sit down for almost a half hour before I felt better. I went back to that store the next day, and was a lot more careful with my thoughts afterwards. Learned my lesson there the hard way. Figured I'd just post something about it...
I leave you negative behind...Watch me all in flames, on a butterfly I ride. Exhale the light, rest for some time. The world outside is numb tonight. Open your mind, express the forgotten. The world inside is your's tonight.

#12 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 12:49 PM

Ghosts can be territorial.---I need to ask you all about your thoughts on Spectral sexual attack.(There have been quite a few people who report such incidents.--I'm not so sure that it's possible and wonder if they might not be looking for their 15 min.of fame. Yet I have also read a bit about the Succubui and Incubi,so I'm not ready to dismiss these people's reports yet.)---Can anybody give me any titles for demonology books or sites to check out so I may better my understanding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users