Hey guys

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 GHIceman

GHIceman

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:I run a moderately successful online magazine. Also into Film-making, Bigfoot and other cryptids, Charles Fort, cliff diving, paranormal adventuring, road trips, polaroid cameras, making killer lattes, urban exploring, rocking out with my pee-pee out.

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:38 PM

Hey everyone, long time no see! I checked back a few days ago and wow, I gotta say, I love what you've done with the place. The members map is pretty darn cool. So anyway, how is everyone? Have i missed any huge events since the time I've been away? Looking forward to hearing from some of you. Take it easy guys,

Greg
"Who Forted?" Magazine!The 'Net's Greatest 'Zine About Weird Stuff!

Posted Image

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 06:32 AM

Hey, Iceman
Welcome back, man, yeah, the sites gotten a facelift and some really neat extras, Jeff's been all sorts of busy ;D 8)

Good to see you back
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 February 2004 - 07:37 AM

Hola GHIceMan! Nice to seeya sneak in here ;) you know, when we have fantastic guys to manage and equally fantastic community to appreciate the stuff, this is exactly what you get! WAY TO GO!

Have a great time GHI!
Posted Image

#4 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:05 PM

I don't know you Greg, but welcome back anyway, lol!

Cristelle beginner here...

#5 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 05:30 PM

Welcome back Greg, glad you decided to drop in and and grace us with your presence.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#6 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 06:18 PM

WB, hey what's going on with the movie???
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#7 GHIceman

GHIceman

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:I run a moderately successful online magazine. Also into Film-making, Bigfoot and other cryptids, Charles Fort, cliff diving, paranormal adventuring, road trips, polaroid cameras, making killer lattes, urban exploring, rocking out with my pee-pee out.

Posted 04 March 2004 - 01:50 PM

I do very much love all thw work done to the site, great stuff indeed. Good work.
As for word on the movie, I'll give ya what I got :
Robbie has the film done, it's all black and white, running time of about an hour and a half, and it should be shipping out for duplication anytime. Apparently, all of it's viewings have gone over pretty well, so I'm pretty excited to see the final product. On a sad note, as many of you may already know, GHI has disbanded in the meantime. I'm afraid it's probably permanent at this point because there's so many things that can't be resolved. It was fun while it lasted though. I'm in the *process* of putting the site back up just for the viewing pleasure of anyone who might be interested in it after the movie or for info on the places though. *But* -- Some of the guys and I have a few things up our sleeves for later this year, you guys might even be interested in helping out;)

Posted Image

#8 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 06:02 PM

Sorry to hear that Iceman. Nothing worse then issues that can't be resolved. If you ever need any help in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area just drop me a line.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#9 GHIceman

GHIceman

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 07:49 PM

Thanks Mykie, I appreciate it.

Posted Image

#10 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:53 AM

BTW, check out the book/movies etc...board there are questions there about the movie
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#11 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:09 AM

Hey Greg, welcome back to GV! Are you the ones that went to the seven gates of hell and found a new housing development and a bunch of hippies? If so, that was sooo funny, I laughed my a$$ off!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#12 GHIceman

GHIceman

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 06:40 AM

Haha, yeah that was us. Great fun that was, walking over the hill to a big housing complex. Bill just drops his head and goes F***. Good times.

Posted Image

#13 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:32 AM

So that sight is no longer? It was sooo funny! Look forward to hearing about more of your "adventures"!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users