It was in the BBC news.
http://paranormal.ab.../b/a/095636.htm

http://www.worldnetd...RTICLE_ID=39176

#2 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:58 PM

I cant believe the BBC fell for it myself, i mean come on......giving birth to a frog? a bit far fetched if you ask me :weeee:
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#3 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:01 PM

lol XD;; I highly doubt it.
Posted Imagemalo mori quam faedari.~:C'est la vie:~

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:02 PM

yeah since it was in the bbc i just had to post it :o

#5 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:09 PM

hahaha yeah XD They probably posted it because someone had the nerve to send that in to them. ^^;

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:11 PM

what is this,CBS :weeee:

#7 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:18 PM

"Dr. Varasteh, a gynecologist, corroborated the unusual event to the Farsi-language daily Etemaad, saying the woman's menstrual cycle had stopped for six months and a May sonogram indicated the presence of a cyst in her abdomen.

Varasteh believes the frog larve entered the woman's body where it grew to adult size. Others, according to the BBC's translation of the Etemaad article, speculate that she unknowingly picked up the larve while swimming in dirty water. "

... that's almost believeable..... why would she be swimming in dirty water if she was cut open? <_<

#8 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:23 PM

Yeah, and aliens hugged Dubya at the convention Posted Image, Elvis took my order at Taco Bell today Posted Image, and tonight I'm going dancing with bigfoot. He's hairy, but remarkabley light on his feet.
Posted Image

Thanks for the link - gave me a great laugh!!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#9 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:24 PM

yeah i read that part and that can happen but it also said that it had human chararistics on the frog :weeee:
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#10 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:25 PM

Yeah, and aliens hugged Dubya at the convention Posted Image, Elvis took my order at Taco Bell today Posted Image, and tonight I'm going dancing with bigfoot. He's hairy, but remarkabley light on his feet.
Posted Image

Thanks for the link - gave me a great laugh!!

lmao XD I know, right?

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 07:43 PM

as long as you got a laugh :weeee:

#12 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:18 PM

I have to admit, I love those rag papers - Enquirer, Globe, Star - especially Globe. That was where I saw the thing about an alien hugging the president at the republican convention. I didn't buy that one, but it was the headline. Very entertaining - who dreams this stuff up, anyway, and where can I get what they are drinking??? Posted Image

The question I would like to ask the doctors over there about frog-baby is: "Can you say Birth Defects? Come on, I know ya can!"
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#13 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 22 September 2004 - 10:04 PM

Ummmm....psysiological imposibility. This is just another one of those false internet rumors. I just can't believe that the BBC fell for it either.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 05:37 AM

Oh come on, we all know that the BBC standards mean that all the stories are 100% true and highly documented. This poor woman, I suppose now if anything happens to the puppet of Kermit we know where to find a replacement. :(
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#15 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:16 AM

Oh come on, we all know that the BBC standards mean that all the stories are 100% true and highly documented. This poor woman, I suppose now if anything happens to the puppet of Kermit we know where to find a replacement. :(

LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users