• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 02:01 AM

Here are 2 photos that show 2 spirits that followed my sister at Quarantine Station. First let me tell you that I always clean my digital lens constantly and that I took one photo and then turned the camera around sideways for one on the verandah. This is just in case you think that there was something stuck on the lens. If it was something on the lens it would have moved when I turned the camera and not look the same.
I knew these spirits were there because I felt their chill and my sister did especially with the one right behind her. She is the one who told me that she felt really cold and to take a photo. It is strange that the large and small spirit orb hung together like this. I felt that the little one was a child. There is no proof that little orbs are children but I feel that they are a lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 07:50 AM

Don't worry if they move this thread on ya, I think it will wind up in Spiritphotography. Oh, they love to follow people around. :(
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#3 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 23 September 2004 - 08:43 PM

In that first photo, it seems odd to me that there are THREE orbs, and you could place a ruler on them and draw a straight line between them. You sure that's not something else going on there?

I take that back, I see FOUR orbs, and in the second photo I see at least SIX.....
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 September 2004 - 10:01 PM

In the first one, it really looks like the are following her! It looks like a profile in the orb that is closest to the railing. Sort of a three quarter view of a face.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 11:14 PM

Actually I have studied all my photos carefully and there is a womans profile in the lower orb near the railing. She appears to be wearing one of those frilly type white hats that convict woman use to wear. I've seen drawings of these in books. I think that a lot of woman (commoners I think they called them) wore these types of hats.

#6 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 11:16 PM

If you think thats strange have a look down below this topic for my other photos on I communicated using thoughts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users