9 replies to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 08:32 AM

will i have been doing research on my neighborhood and i came across a few articles with some murders commited here :o. one was up the street a few years ago a pregnant teen few weeks dew was killed at home by her bf because he didn't want her to have the baby. more than a few years back in the lane/road behind our house a old man was walking to his mailbox to get his daily mail when a couple of teenagers brutally beated him to death :o :o. and i wonder why i see all kinds of crap in my house........lol
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 February 2004 - 08:35 AM

Posted Imagecould be...... who knows what! Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 09:03 AM

Hi, Rattie,
Certainly a possibility, especially with the pregnant lass I wish I had that many opportunities so close to home, but that can be kind of weird, investigating so close to home, are they popping in or do you see them visiting/driving??
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:15 PM

as for the old man and girl who were killed in my hood i've never seen then in like human form. but i have alot of things going on in my house so i'm pretty sure she goes around to everyones house bugging us......lolthe old guy to i think ;D
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#5 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:43 PM

hmmmm...thanks, Rattie.

It makes for an intriguing theory, can they 'see' that ability in a person*showing up in the aura*or do they try to contact people at random and get all excited if someone acknowledges their presence?
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#6 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 10:54 AM

hey rattie!  sounds like spectral gold if you asked me!

you know, with the pregnant girl there is probably some kind of residual activity there - if not actual full haunting.  who knows - murder most foul does not necessarily beget haunting most strange (although for people like us we really want the hauntings!).  sometimes you'll come across a murder site that only has a residual haunting effect, but the spirit(s) have crossed over entirely.

with your house, i could probably say that i sense this is a residual - maybe the old man comes back to visit now and again, but the violence and brutality of the murder may have just as well imprinted a residual haunting on the property - a lot of things are possible.

what kind of things, specifically, are happening in your house or neighborhood?

in my home town, there were a number of rather gruesome murders that occured during the mid 1980s and early 1990s.  the sites of the killings are well known, and i've visited one and driven past two others.  in one case, the victim was someone i knew fairly well... in the other two circumstances they were strangers.  in the case of both strangers, i sensed that they still inhabited the buildings where their lives ended.  in the case of my friend, i could sense her presence not at the site of her killing, but at the site where her body was hidden.  the site is a residual - i'm quite sure that she crossed over some time ago.

it's an interesting subject - i'm excited about learning more and getting a good thread going here!
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#7 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 08:28 PM

Well very first apartment, before I moved in, I found out from the property manager that a lot of people had died of unknown cause.  It wasn't just one here and there, it was a group of friends, sitting around enjoying themselves and they all died on the same day.  I wonder to this day if those people were who we were feeling and where they the persons my son was so frightened of.  He would tell me that there is a tall black thing in his room that looked like a man.  Now being a new mom and not yet a fervent believer in ghost at the time, I told him it was his imagination and to go to sleep because he wasn't sleeping with me anymore.  AFter sitting in the living room one day and actually seeing the shadow standing where my son told me it was, I never doubt what he says anymore.

#8 lmackey

lmackey

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:53 AM

I think it is very possible.  My resident ghost, whom I believe was a boy who was murdered down the road, who's body was never found.  I think that his body may very well be in my property and he is trying to let me know this, but I haven't had the nerve to try full communication with him.  I live on 15 acres (mostly wooded and walking distance from the murder site) and it would be the ideal place to hide a body, never to be found again.
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#9 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 08:54 AM

15 acres of land? WOW!

15 acres is an awful lot of land. Prince Charles or the Queen probably own that much in one property only...

really like this thread, and the stories are cool!

#10 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 04:41 PM

imackey  - is this your new house or your old house?  (i saw on another thread that you had a new house... just wondering if this little boy belongs to it).
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users