10 replies to this topic

#1 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:59 AM

this might sound really stupid, but it sounded like a good idea in my head. what about you putting out a book made up of GV personal encounters and spiritology. at the top of each section just put who posted it. go through the stories and pick which ones you like the best and just ask the person if they might if you use their stories and photos in a book. what do you think.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 25 September 2004 - 07:30 PM

i never really thought of that, it might be a good idea...but it depends on how many users would share their work, i know i would share my work (if i had anything)
-Du Súndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

#3 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&amp;AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:26 PM

That sounds pretty good. I think portions of the sales profits should go to maintain this site etc though.......

;)
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#4 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 28 September 2004 - 10:20 PM

That sounds pretty good. I think portions of the sales profits should go to maintain this site etc though.......

B)

yeah, me too...that sounds like a good idea.. :weeee: :D :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
-Du Súndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

#5 mycall

mycall

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal,cooking,nature,

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:20 PM

Good Idea, start a seperate post and find out how much support would be available and you may find your self on a new best seller. It would be unique. there is many investigation books or books with bits and pieces but I don't know of any community sponsered like that.. :lol:
oh give me strength,or another case of scotch!!

#6 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 07:38 PM

I would freely donate my story about the Night Marchers and _the pic_, you know the one with a face over the lava flow. Just use a portion of the sales for this site.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#7 gjross74

gjross74

Senior Villager

• NMPI
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Well for the most part, NMPI is what I spend most of my time working on. Mostly research lately. But outside of that, cars, car audio, and anything to do with racing.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:06 PM

I would more than willingly share my stories and photos. The only thing that I would want would be a copy of the book. I like the idea, I hope it goes through. :ph34r:
OK, SO I MAY BE OUT OF MY MIND! YOU JUST GOTTA WORK WITH ME HERE! --THE RESEARCH GOD! -- NMPI

#8 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:19 PM

i'd gladdly give up my stories, i already have on here, and would be willing to pay good money for the book.
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:37 PM

That's a neat idea. I've got no stories myself (unless you want tales of my cats pouncing on bugs that aren't there....) but I'd gladly buy a copy to read what folks here have experience and what their research/investigation groups have done. That would be very interesting to me!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#10 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:32 PM

That is a cool idea, I'm actually working on two new books right now and will be busy with those until the spring. But after that we can explore this more.

Great stuff!
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#11 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:34 PM

cool...i'm glad you like the idea jeff. ;)
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users