• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#46 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:20 PM

Maybe he has some Witches Brew to make in the Haunted Locations Board! hehehehehe
Posted Image

#47 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:33 PM

Made it home and the trip went well. I am going to relax a bit and post a couple of things later.

I will be back soon
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#48 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:37 PM

Darn, that would have been fun!! I didn't even entertain the thought of going because my hubby isn't into ghosts and paranormal as I am. And, I would never drive that far on my own. But, poop, now I see that Camille is from Cleveland just like me!! Maybe I could have hitched a ride!!! :P

Please, post more pics and stories so that I can, indeed, live vicariously through all of you! ;)

#49 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:05 PM

Ally, I don't blame you. It turned out to be an 8 hour drive from Cleveland. If I had gone alone, I'd still be winding around the Allegheny mountains, hallucinating from fatigue!

I'm sure others took some pictures...maybe they will post some of theirs here <wink, wink> <nudge, nudge>
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#50 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:38 AM

I know Cajun and Rock took a bunch of pics, but they seem to be missing in action!

Come on guys, show us what you got!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#51 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:39 AM

LOL, Camille! Wow, eight hours? My Dad thought that it was only about 5 or 6 from Clevetown. Yikes!! I like road trips, but not if you are in a hurry or on a tight schedule as I would have been heading down there just for the weekend.

What I am really jealous of is the food!!! MMMMMM, Cajun's cooking sounds wonderful!! :D

#52 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:42 AM

Chicuahua Stew? Or Rattle Snake Fried?
Posted Image

#53 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:04 PM

Wow !

What a weekend ;)

http://img8.exs.cx/i...Picture1616.jpg

I very much enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to know you all a little bit . The meeting far exceeded any expectations I may have had prior to the event itself. :D What an outstanding group of folks . Camille and her husband Bob were great . Both very plesant and intelligent to engage in conversation on just about any topic . Very well suited for one another I'd say ;) Jeff and Megan were also very nice . Jeff is a very witty person and it is no wonder he is such a great writter . His wit comes through in his personality very naturaly. Cajun Knight is Justin Wilsons nemiesis and is hands down a great cook as well as being a very nice guy. He was definitly the chef extrodinare de la weekend. Bridget, on the other hand, simply bubbles with personality and is a very bright lady . She is alot of fun to be around and brings life and sunshine to anyplace she may be . Masq was such a nice lady too . Her kids were great . So polite and so innocent . Her kids spoke volumes of her . Intelligent and so polite . :D I really loved meeting everyone and look forward to the next GV outting .

Sadly enough,I have been working alot of hours since returning and havent had much time to go through the video/ EVP / or pics as of yet.

I did however want to post a group shot I took . This shot is minus 5 or 6 folks that had already left eariler that morning.

Rockhauler2k1...Ron
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#54 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:40 PM

Rock! Thanks for posting the group shot. It was a remarkable time for all! I especially like that you got Camille in the shot, because she was camera shy around me becasue she wasn't wearing enough "bling bling"!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#55 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:44 PM

Thanks, Rock! I noticed Jeff is holding Cajun's infamous Swamp Thing seasoning. Yum!

Bridget, being hung over and with only 3-4 hours of sleep from the night before, my resistance was WAY down that morning. ;)
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#56 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:50 PM

Is that another Lawyer-speak joke? hahahahahah!

Miss ya all!

;) :D :D ;) :weeee: :weeee:

Now we just need Cajun to post some pics! Ewwwww eeeeee!

#57 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:27 PM

actually thats IIIIIIIIIIIII-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Trying to get to them bridget, time has been tight upon returning home.

It was a fantastic weekend indeed. This is a spectacular bunch of people from different walks of life and everyone was able to connect in some way. I actually thought I would not like it much, but I soon found out just how great these people really are. Those of you that didnt make it for whatever reason really missed out. Hope to see everyone next time. Remember this was the "First" meeting of gv, not the last.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#58 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:16 PM

LOL at everyone, I just got in a few hours ago and have about 13 rolls of film to go through and take to get developed I wonder if I can get a bulk discount

Camille,

I got 1 hour of sleep that night so please do not whine to me as you get 3 to 4 times what I got then I had to drive another 2-3 hours and set up again.

Rock,

David was wonderful and very helpful, and polite you should be very proud.

Jeff,

My son just had to know where London was when he heard you were going on another trip like we were. So all week that was his next destination he wanted to know if he could take the metro there even after I found a globe to show him where it was.

Travis,

My daughter misses Max so if you need a puppy sitter send him up.

Bridget,

Don't forget half way across Sach's bridge the carcess smell became more of a wet horse smell still stinky but not as bad. And the cold spot thing was startling be nice... nice warm weather take a step then freeze take a step then be warm again.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#59 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:41 PM

Welcome back, Masq!

Lol! Yeah, between you and Cajun, I don't have much to complain about really. Hope the rest of your trip went smoothly, and can't wait to see your pics.

#60 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:53 PM

Camille.

When I get some free time I'll fill you in on the joys of tenting outside of a major city with two small children when Hurricane (Tropical Depression) Jeanne is blasting you. Oh did I mention my son and I are both afraid of heights so if the mountain passes didn't cause me to pass out the escalutors to Metro Center in DC did in fact, Zack would not board and my friend had to run backwards up it to get him. But the rest was wonderful. He has told everyone in 3 states about the Lincoln Memorial.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users