• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:08 PM

OMG! It was a really fun day at the CV Convention! My husband came and collected me way to early! i would have stayed over but i found out my tent had no stakes or poles. We had a GREAT time! I wil post the pics in the morning.

Then I am going back for more fun!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:15 PM

Posted Image Enjoy Bridget!

Waiting for the updates! We are all with you in spirits! Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:36 AM

Okay, everyone got there in the afternoon. The campground was great! And the weather was more perfect than it could have ever been.

We gabbed and gabbed about ghosts and the website for hours. Cajun made shrimp creole for lunch, it was so excellent. He learned how to cook it from that famous Bayou chef Justin Wilson.

Then he made his famous jambalya for dinner. It also was deeeeeelish!

I made a sheet cake that had the ghost village logo on it. Pics to come.

Then around 7:30 or so, we all piled in our cars and drove to the battlefield. Our first stop was Devil's den. Rockhauler was an excellent group leader and historian. We walked down a trail in a field below devil's den, where the tempature dropped dramatically. Masquerade was so funny, she kept saying "Feel it here? How about here? Oh, feel it here! I can see my breath!"

I was surprised how many other people were on the battlefield looking for ghosts as well. It made it hard to lok for specters, however, you would see a glowing light far off in the field, and say "ooohhhh, what is that." Then there would be a bright flash. Oh, somebody else's camera, duh.

There were even people set up with cameras on tripods that were staying all night, looking for ghosts.

Rockhauler did a good job with PR, as he went around the battlefield yelling "find us on the web at www.ghostvillage.com"

We saw a venomous snake too, which we got pictures of. It was either a copperhead or a rattlesnake, not sure.

Then we went to the wheatfield where 4,000 soldiers lost their lives. We recorded some EVPs, the results still unknown.

We also went to Sachs Bridge, where everyone took pics and evps. I got some good orb shots.

Well, then we headed back to the campground, where Cajun was gonna make up some New Orleans style cocktails. But alas, when we got back my husband was waiting for me, so I missed out on the spooky ghost stories and s'mores.

I'll post pics shortly!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#4 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:45 AM

Jeff and his lovely wife Megan, and Rockhauler.

Posted Image

#5 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:46 AM

CajunKnight cooks up some Cajun fare in his witch's brew pot!

Posted Image

#6 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:47 AM

The official GV Sheet cake!

Posted Image

#7 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:49 AM

GVers in the wheatfield at night.

Posted Image

#8 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:51 AM

Rockhauler leads the group through Devil's Den.

Posted Image

#9 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:51 AM

Sounds like a wonderful time. I really wish I could have made it. by the way Bridge, nice cake! Have fun again today.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:52 AM

Rockhauler being a ham.

Posted Image

#11 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:54 AM

Uh oh! Copperhead or rattlesnake, look out!

Cajun wanted to bring it back to the campground and cook it for lunch

Posted Image :o

#12 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:57 AM

CajunKnight on Sachs Bridge.

Posted Image

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:57 AM

Bridget, guess I kept the GV cake secret intact. Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:00 AM

Yeah Moon! It was a surprise!

Here's a few orbs on Sachs Bridge. There was a terrible stench of a dead animal there, by the way. Yuck!
Posted Image

#15 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:04 AM

hmmm, not quite sure what this is in front of CajunKnight. "Ope! It's Camille, duh. Well at least there is a nice ghostie orb over his head!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users