• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 s._maclennan

s._maclennan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 04:34 AM

I don't know if this has been posted before, or if this belongs in a different forum...it just creeps me out.  [smiley=cwm35.gif]

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ghosts.html

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 08:59 PM

Very intriguing ;D

Moving this to Spiritography Board where it may get more attention
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 February 2004 - 07:31 AM

[smiley=cwm35.gif] [smiley=cwm35.gif]
Posted Image

#4 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 10:35 AM

Some neat ones there.  One is obvious and has have been ezplained already, Though.  The baby in a car pic with the figure in the window is a reflection of the babies leg/s and feet as it sits in the passengers lap.  The Car driving along has also been proven a false positive.  It's the fact that the camera changes angle with the road and catches the same smeared bug on th windshield, which is why it never appears closer to the car as the car travels.  I think the site that originally posted that video andd took the video also explained it, I just can't remember who.

I have never seen a few of them though, the door closing on its own is really cool.  Unless it was a hoax or there was major wind blowing through the building, there is no way to explain how the door closes, it's not a uniform closing either and it doesn't just pick up speed as it closes until the end.  It seems to hesitate at points as well.  

As for the apparition crossing in front of the two in the school, it almost appears to be a flashlight moving across, but I can't synch anyones movements with the speed of the figure.

I can't comment too much on the "faces"  It's too much like looking for patterns in things.. though, they REALLY stand out so I'll sit on the fence with those eheh.  

I must admit though, the door closing is exactly what I would LOVE to experience and capture on film.

I couldn't listen to the EVP's though as my work PC here has no speakers.  

Does anyone else know of any history or explanations of other pics/video?  I have seen the Japanese parking lot one before.  

Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#5 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 05:15 PM

Interesting videos, I am sending this one to the general board for a bit more input. I thought about sending to spiritography but since it was obtained from online resources and not claimed to be your own I though GB would be a better choice.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#6 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:07 AM

The site is excellent- I love it!  :D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#7 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 11:34 AM

i enjoyed this video, very interesting - especially the pic with the lady sitting in the back of the car, the spooky telly pics...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users