Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Your Idea of scary

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 17 October 2004 - 07:35 PM

I agree with Castlebee....that movie "Trilogy of Terror" was pretty darned scary back then.....now? I would say anything demonic. Dogs are pretty scary too...... :ph34r:
It's just Becca Posted Image

#32 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 17 October 2004 - 07:41 PM

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

BLAM!  BLAM!  BLAM!  BLAMBLAMBLAM!!

*blows smoke from the muzzle of his .38 and sighs*

Thanks Camille, nothing like the smell of burnt gunpowder in the morning!

*decides to not mention what his chihuahuas did on the body of the clown, but it won't pass for flowers*  *snickers*

:rolleyes: That reminds me of the reaction that every last one of my Brit friends have to clowns. What IS it with Brits and clowns anyway? Do British Mums use clowns the same way U.S. Mums use the boogey man to frighten little children into obedience or in the case of my formative years, Old Man Mulkee? :blink:

#33 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:41 AM

Atleast here in India, we don't! lol I was never scared by the name of clowns, nor I have found anyone so fraidy of the clowns. But hey! We have the policeman! hahahaha yeah thats it, parents say the police will come and arrest you if you don't do this, or that.........
Posted Image

#34 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:23 AM

We have the policeman! hahahaha yeah thats it, parents say the police will come and arrest you if you don't do this, or that.........

<_< Since I grew up around law enforcement (father and paternal grandfather were attorneys, maternal grandfather was a judge, one uncle was a sherriff, another one was an FBI agent....), threatening me with the police wouldn't have the same effect it would one someone else ~ not to mention, when I was old enough to date, it kind of hindered any opportunities I would have had to be known as a "bad girl" ;)
Nahhhhh........threatening me with the vision of Old Man Mulkee rising from his grave, looking only slightly more disheveled and grimy than he did in life, mouth pulled back from nicotine-yellow dentures in a fearsome snarl, wrinkled hands tipped in dagger sharp, broken nails that are encrusted in mud from digging himself out of his supposedly final resting place....................... :o EEEP! I'm scaring the willies out of myself! :unsure:

#35 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:01 AM

My ideal scary spirit would probably appear to me as a small child. It would be physically harmful and it would sing scary rhymes.

Scary little kids REALLY creep me out! :blink:

Amen to that one Jekka! The thought of little 'ghost kids' scares me. I don't know why.

#36 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:40 PM

The ORIGINAL Salems Lot when Ralphie Glick was floating outside the window scratching to get in. THAT scared me, not as much as four more years of Bush, but pretty darned close.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#37 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 21 October 2004 - 01:08 PM

Something crawling into my bed with me that JUST ISN"T THERE....that would scare me for sure. Most anything else I think I can handle, but definitly NOT that.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#38 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:18 PM

Something crawling into my bed with me that JUST ISN"T THERE....that would scare me for sure. Most anything else I think I can handle, but definitly NOT that.

Heh---I was actually just fine with this for a number of years on account of my household ghost being a nice snuggly kitty-cat. Though I guess that wasn't quite the kind of thing you meant! :lol:
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#39 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:11 PM

:lol:

A nice snuggly kitty ghost I think I could handle...but not any OTHER type crawling into bed with me. <shudder>

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#40 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:31 PM

:lol:

A nice snuggly kitty ghost I think I could handle...but not any OTHER type crawling into bed with me.  <shudder>

:huh: Oh, does that mean that you don't want Estrano the 900 year old wonder cat to come visit? Granted, he snores horribly, hogs the covers.....hmmmm....for that matter, so does my husband <_< and ya wonder why I'm a chronic insomniac?? I'm outnumbered 3 to 1 by males of the species that snore, hog the covers and take their 3rds out of the middle! :blink:

#41 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:49 PM

Frither, you're mistaken, guys don't snore. I do however wonder why I constantly wake up in the middle of the night with sore ribs and my wife has a strange smile on her face. :huh:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#42 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:40 PM

Vamp,

I've had "someone" jump into bed with me twice in fact once I just saw a little foot then next time I heard and felt it. Wasn't as scary as you would imagine. I just refused to turn over. ;)
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#43 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:06 AM

GHOST CLOWNS, GHOSTS DRESSED UP LIKE CLOWNS, CLOWN DOLLS, CLOWN PICTURES, ANYTHING CLOWNS!

IT IS MY BELIEFE THAT ALL CLOWNS ARE INHERENTLY EVIL AND WILL KILL YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!

There is always an initial fear when I meet or feel a ghost but I have learned that if you are quiet and still the fear passes quite quickly.

#44 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:19 AM

GHOST CLOWNS, GHOSTS DRESSED UP LIKE CLOWNS, CLOWN DOLLS, CLOWN PICTURES, ANYTHING CLOWNS!

IT IS MY BELIEFE THAT ALL CLOWNS ARE INHERENTLY EVIL AND WILL KILL YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!

:huh: You don't happen to be of Brit anscestary, do you? ;)

#45 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:23 AM

Frither, you're mistaken,  guys don't snore.  I do however wonder why I constantly wake up in the middle of the night with sore ribs and my wife has a strange smile on her face.  :huh:

:rolleyes: Oh ~ my bad <_< Men don't snore......they just breathe loudly and rhythmically during certain stages of the sleep cycle ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users