Your Idea of scary

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:43 PM

my ideal scary spirit would have to be one that would make itself shown, but showing only its eyes following my every movement :unsure:
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#77 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:38 PM

I never had many fears on hunts, I would say when I went on a hunt the "BOO" factor was my worst fear (ya know, that not expecting moment that something happens and your stomach ends up lodged in your throat, LOL) But since moving into a heavily haunted house I find I am basically scared of EVERYTHING now, LOL. I would say my biggest fear now is actually Having Widow Haley appear and tell me to get out of her house, like she did to the previous owners.
Alas- LMackey

#78 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 06:45 PM

OK, right up there with letters from the IRS, add finding out that I not only have to take a comprehensive written exam but a comprehensive ORAL exam to get my CADC <certification as a alcohol and drug counselor> :o

#79 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:45 PM

Real live monsters scare me more.....like serial killers.
A ghost is real but it is from the past and can be dealt with.
People who have no feelings for the living and no remorse for what they do to them scare me.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users