78 replies to this topic

#1 Jekka

Jekka

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:08 PM

Imagine this:

You have a spirit in your house (an evil one)

What could this spirit do to scare you?

What would it look like?

Would it talk to you?

Okay I've probably confused the hell out of you! :angry:

What I am asking is what is your ideal scary spirit?? What would make you cry for your mommy??

#2 Jekka

Jekka

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:09 PM

My ideal scary spirit would probably appear to me as a small child. It would be physically harmful and it would sing scary rhymes.

Scary little kids REALLY creep me out! :blink:

#3 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:16 PM

Oooh this is a good one.

My ideal scary experience would be a ghost of somekind that would show up at the bottem of my bed in the dead of night, also sort of my fear of some kind when im trying to sleep is a voice saying something so close and loud that it sounds like its up against my ear :blink: , Voices of any kind coming from my back bedroom or a whisper in the back of the room while im watching tv. Im actually scaring myself as im writing this :angry:
Im also always aware of something in the corner of my as if its watching me but dissapears(sp?) when i turn to look (that actually happens but i never see anything when i turn to look :ph34r: ) Plus anything touching me anywhere.....if im walking across the landing or going up the stairs or tugging at my trousers or anything like that (that doesnt happen to me though thank god :( )
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:57 PM

i think a spirit taking shape of anykind of person in the dark would creep me out.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 CastleBee

CastleBee

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Art, Photography, Traveling, Reading, and Gardening.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:10 PM

Lots of things come to mind.

Anything small with sharp teeth...I'm pretty sure this is a flashback to the 1975 movie "Triology of Terror" with Karen Black fighting off little creatures like this.

Something with very dead looking, unfeeling eyes or a menacing look (demonic).

Voices calling my name.

A shadowy figure standing in my bedroom door, outside a window, or by my bed.

A disembodied head.

I'm sure there are more. :ph34r:

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."- Ghandi, In Philosophy

#6 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

Hmmmm...can't imagine. I can't imagine anything all that scary. I would meet what ever head to head and not worry about it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 YankeePyrate

YankeePyrate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:History, all things paranormal & macabre, good music, good friends, art, a few drinks...but most of all my amazing son.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:24 PM

Ladies in white always freak me out. Especially Victorian or Colonial era. Scary as can be! Ugh!
Other than that, I think seeing anything standing at the foot of the bed would do it for me.
~ Visit my paranormal chronicles blog, "Sarah Haskell's Ghost" ~

#8 CastleBee

CastleBee

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Art, Photography, Traveling, Reading, and Gardening.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:43 PM

One last freak out that goes way, way back for me. The headless horseman from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"! My older cousin use to scare the poop out of the younger kids with that. Could be one reason I'm so attracted to all this stuff...trying to work through the fright!!!

Come to think of it - thank you Bobby!!!

:D

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."- Ghandi, In Philosophy

#9 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 September 2004 - 09:54 PM

here are some things that really scare me. death...i really don't know what we become after death and i don't know what we were before we were born. outerspace...it hard to think of something going on forever...and do we really know it is forever? you can picture the limits to the earth and milky way, but past that...who really knows... :o
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#10 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 11:19 PM

I dunno if a ghost would frighten me, but I can imagine some moments that would be freaky. For ex: Seeing a ghost's reflection in a mirror, a ghostly face peering inside my window at night, or a ghost that casts a shadow. Ghostly children laughing and Pennywise the Clown rank up there pretty high, too.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#11 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:16 AM

Personally, I think the word "evil" is totally over-used these days. People use that word to describe anyone or thing that is not well intentioned or criminal. Hitler was evil, Stalin was evil. I was taught that there are no evil spirits. Just spirits who are confused, frustrated, and angry. They may be jealous of us because we are alive, etc.

I am with Krcguns on this. There is very little about the spirit world that scares me, but the one time I was scared, faced it as best as I could. You can't run away or cringe all the time when a living being is scary to you. Why should it be different with a spirit?
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#12 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:59 PM

Yeah, I just can't see spirits being anywhere near as scary as the living, personally...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#13 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:41 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Pennywise the clown! :D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#14 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:04 PM

Posted Image
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#15 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:39 AM

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAMBLAMBLAM!!

*blows smoke from the muzzle of his .38 and sighs*

Thanks Camille, nothing like the smell of burnt gunpowder in the morning!

*decides to not mention what his chihuahuas did on the body of the clown, but it won't pass for flowers* *snickers*
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users