• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 09:24 AM

The things I have learned while I was here. Hauntings can occur even if the house is new. It takes a few souls a hundred or more years to be reincarnated.Dreams give you a glimpse into past existences.

#2 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 09:43 AM

I should look at the dreams thread.  They should also be seen not as a vision of the future, but as a guide to it. They can be a guide to making the decisions that you are facing.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#3 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:11 AM

I've learned alot! I've learned that orbs could or could not be ghosts! I've also learned orbs could be dust or bugs or  a reflection. Vortexes can be camera straps!
Spirits can communicate through a tape recorder.

I've also learned this is a whacky, fun and educational place to be! [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif]
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:24 AM

I have learned to "see" the photographs right. Still trying hard about hearing EVP's though!

But more than anything, I have learned that my friendliness is appreciated and I can have wonderful friends around who will not take me for granted nor take for a ride! In real life, this seldom happens!

I have learned to put my words right, and put across my ideas in a better way! I was always a forceful person, but I learned to communicate better!

PS:hey! I have learned about re-incarnation a BIG way! It wasn't a theory class, but more of practicals! and I come 9 levels up :D lmao
Posted Image

#5 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:21 AM

I have learned that when people come together and share knowledge, we all learn new and exciting thing's about the normal and the paranormal :D

#6 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 10:24 PM

I have learned HUGE amounts from this site*snickers*even how to be more scientific in my approach and more clinical when looking at evidence
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#7 lmackey

lmackey

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 09:08 AM

I have learnt that I am not alone in my ventures of the unknown.  I have also learned it is OK to ask questions on the subjects, no one will find me crazy or odd.  Every situation is differnt and we are all after the same goal---to find that one peice of unquestionable proof of the other side.  
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#8 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 08:35 PM

I have learned that there is more than one classification of for those who try to contact us i.e. ghost, spirits, phantoms.  I have learned that an external mic is best for EVPs, and that sometimes to get the message it may have to be played in reverse, that those who answer your questions can be telling a lie ( getting my soap to wash their mouths out, as soon as I can see it). I've learned that it is okay to be different, and it is a gift to be able to experience the things that I do.  The list is long and I am still learning.  This a very friendly and informative place to be.

#9 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:13 AM

Well said, Zinnian Wolf :D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#10 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:11 AM

....i'm still learning!

#11 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:05 AM

I'm getting better at expressing my views without taking offense at those who differ.

The GV is molding me.  Most places I lived were predominately Christian.  I won't deny Jesus, but I openly acknowledge all the insights found elsewhere.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#12 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:29 PM

I have learned that I am not alone in the things I am experiencing, that I sometimes have insite that others appreciate, that I can learn new things and ideas from other Villagers.

Perhaps the most valuable to me is the thoughts freely shared by others that help to reshape my own life and beliefs.  [smiley=cwm1.gif]
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users