Not a regular Summer Camp...

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#151 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:16 PM

There's another thread about it here on GV. This has been debated for years. I can't think of the name of the thread right now, even though it was within the last week. Go to haunted lands (?) or ask Huntmoney, I think he posted on the thread quite a bit. The only thing I can think of is that possibly we are talking about different places because this house is now an apartment building with three units. So I don't see how you could go there if you didn't have permission from the tenants or the owner as it is private property. I'm not being nasty, but like with Camp CT, I see no reason to invade peoples' personal property. I would think if there were still or ever was activity there, we'd hear about it on the news. Given the fact that so many people are into this now, surely someone would have called the news stations and said, "my house is haunted and it was featured on TV."
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#152 HauntHunterEddie

HauntHunterEddie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:19 PM

LOL when has that ever happened and actually made news.?

#153 Ericz

Ericz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Check out my myspace page <br /><br />http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid=25457182

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

LOL when has that ever happened and actually made news.?

Yes I went with huntmoney to the house! I did not mean we went inside the house but stoped at the sidewalk that runs along side the yard and at night you can clearly see in the windows because they leave all the lights on. Hunt is correct about the news. They would NOT want the attn and having people drive by their house and look any more then they do now. In fact they changed their name for the documentary and some of the details so they could not be tracked. It was not the "parker" family but the "snedeker" family. The son did not have cancer he had Hodgkins disease. The reason we know all that is because it WAS in the news but the family did not tell, the information spread via the neighbors exc. We wento the church to try and interview the father that did the exorsism to verify first hand but he was not there and we plan on going back. You can count on us to get to the bottom of it, in fact I was the one that put together the clues in the video in order to find the location of the house. I happened to recognize the hospital they showed and put a few clues together. Like I said before the place is now suppose to be at peace from the exorsism so the current people renting the appartments would not report anything anyway. They probably don't even have access to the basement the place where the activity was. The spiritual door was closed but could be re opened give the correct circumstances. Like I said in my post above it is unlikely that that many credible people went along with a complete lie. I think whoever "debunked" it may have made a mistake because it was in the news and given time I can find it and set the record straight.

#154 Admak

Admak

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:09 PM

I went to the camp last Fall with two friends of mine. Well actually that was the second time. The first time was at 3:15am. I simply took my friend up to the gate, he had no idea about the stories but when we got out of the car we both started to feel anxious. Everyone has an intuition which tells them when they are in a haunted place and they are being watched. There was no mistaking this that morning. Without a camera or other equipment we decided to leave. The second time I returned with him and another friend. This time there was no such feeling of dread, but then again it was 10:30 at night which is not nearly as active a time of night as between 3 and 4am. The orbs came out and were visible on the digital cameras and we got plenty of pictures of those. They began to come out when we got down to the big sign, seeming to come from the bushes and from the path ahead. The feeling came back but my friends were both taking pictures of the orbs coming from down the road. I have seen shadow people before at at least three differant places at other times but I have never seen a white figure before that night. I thought I had imagined it but it seemed there was a white misty figure facing down the road, standing behind us and to the right with his head turned towards me, hands in pockets. It was only there for a moment and I thought it was merely an after image from the many flashes of the digital cameras. It probably was a phony image but when I went home Something happened. For the next two weeks I woke up every night at 3am to humming and mumbling outside my window. I had been told ghosts don't follow you home and this one never came into my house and left when I firmly asked it to, but I am more leary to go places because it was very frightening and I lost a lot of sleep. I have seen shadow people before, they look like the bic man, but this may have been the first misty white figure I have ever seen. But as far as all the legends about shadowy figures down there, haven't seen them. There are orbs but really a lot of things can cause those I imagine.

BTW, the public 9-hole down the street is very reasonably priced for any golfers. Its an easy course but I like it because its all I can really afford right now.

hi one of the spirit he sleep next to me but i am tired of him i tell him dont bother me long time now but he is cool now he dont bother me any more that fart face hehe he was i cool spirit i told him dont speak and dont bother me but he dont want to leav me alone he like me BAD_WORD ......

#155 chiropteragirrrl

chiropteragirrrl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:05 AM

Hi All, I'm new to the board. I saw this thread and was thrilled to read that there was a chance that there was a possibility that a group might be able to get permission to go on to the Camp CT property. Is it still a possibility? If so, I'd love to check it out! I have heard so many things about that property, but I can seem to find anything about it. It is kind of odd in this day and age that you can't dig anything up about the property's history on the 'net.

#156 Ericz

Ericz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Check out my myspace page <br /><br />http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid=25457182

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

[quote I have heard so many things about that property, but I can seem to find anything about it. It is kind of odd in this day and age that you can't dig anything up about the property's history on the 'net.
[/quote]

:lol: There is a reason you can't dig anything up. It is because it's all a rumor. There is no group going, me and other people have been there enough without permission to realize its a big waste of time. I am glade you made this observation, you would think by now more people would smarten up. I was once like all of you until I spent many nights there and realized how I was wasting my time. It's time to put this one to bed. I am surprised how easy it is to start rumors and how fast they spread. Please tell others the truth, it is not haunted, there is zero evidence.

#157 S.p.o.o.c.s.09

S.p.o.o.c.s.09

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

Been here many times, never anything out of the ordinary. My team wanted to take another look a few weeks back, but I stayed at home that night. They decided to head up for 3:00 am. When they got there, they immediately got orbs of red and white by the sign. Not the street sign, the sign about 40 yards down the path. Anyways, they continued on to the pavillion area, right past the pond. At that spot, all 4 from my team said they smelt the distinct smell of Kerosene or Diesel.

Can anyone explain that one to me?
S.P.O.O.C.S.

#158 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

Just an idea, but if you smelt the fumes near the pavillion area, it could just mean that whoever has been there lately used the fuel to start a fire in one of the fire places over there that they have for cooking. I don't know if this is the only explanation but probably a good possibility.

#159 ctghostseeker

ctghostseeker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

WE were there.... Got some good pics and edp.. It is posted. Go to www.ctghostseekers.com to see pics and listen to edp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users