158 replies to this topic

#46 UConnLaw25

UConnLaw25

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:I am now DrCivis1980.

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

OK, well, my friends Eli, Chris, Holly and Sara all decided to go back to Camp CT. It was sometime in September. ANyway, we got literally dozens of pictures and evp's of children laughing at us. Perhaps this is due to the fact that one of them threw a rock at us. It was well deserved though. Prior to this visit, Chris and I went there and were scared witless when the ghost actually did what we asked. We asked it to show us if it was around so it made an incredibly loud banging sound on one of the tractors which were parked down in the second clearing. See a small sampling of the pictures from the second trip here, http://www.myspace.com/sandelfon We seem to be successful whenever we go out which has been really cool for us. If only the show on the Sci-Fi channel got half the photos and recordings.

#47 UConnLaw25

UConnLaw25

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:17 PM

OK, well, my friends Eli, Chris, Holly and Sara all decided to go back to Camp CT. It was sometime in September. ANyway, we got literally dozens of pictures and evp's of children laughing at us. Perhaps this is due to the fact that one of them threw a rock at us. It was well deserved though. Prior to this visit, Chris and I went there and were scared witless when the ghost actually did what we asked. We asked it to show us if it was around so it made an incredibly loud banging sound on one of the tractors which were parked down in the second clearing. See a small sampling of the pictures from the second trip here, http://www.myspace.com/sandelfon We seem to be successful whenever we go out which has been really cool for us. If only the show on the Sci-Fi channel got half the photos and recordings.

I meant my friends and I, just in case it wasn't obvious. Oh, and there was only one evp from this particular site but there really are dozens of pictures.

#48 celigirl88

celigirl88

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:35 PM

i dont know if you noticed, but in one of those photos it looks like there is a cat face in it. thats really scary!! i def want to go to this place but i have no clue if id be able to find it.

#49 Heather06

Heather06

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 07:14 PM

hey everyone im new to all of this....the site, and ghost hunting too....my brother got me into it all, and Camp Connecticut really has peaked my intrest for a while now....i know exactly where it is, having gone past it several times....its not off of 85...i dont recall the name of the road that it is on, but i know that its not off 85!!! i have heard several different 'stories' about the camp and what happened there, but im not sure which to believe, if any!!! there is a "back way" into the camp, i believe its off judd brooke, but im not sure [[someone correct me if im wrong]] but i would love to go up there and look around. im the kid of person that gets scared easily, so i want to check it out during the day first....my brother and i are going to try to get a group together in the near future [[with in the next week or so hopefully]] to check it out in the day, then go back at night. some people have told me they get alot of action, others tell me they go none....so i want to experience it for myself....anyone wanna tag along, or have anything to add...let me know?! thanks a bunch!!

~~*Heather*~~

Edited by Heather06, 28 November 2006 - 07:14 PM.

#50 UConnLaw25

UConnLaw25

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:37 PM

hey everyone im new to all of this....the site, and ghost hunting too....my brother got me into it all, and Camp Connecticut really has peaked my intrest for a while now....i know exactly where it is, having gone past it several times....its not off of 85...i dont recall the name of the road that it is on, but i know that its not off 85!!! i have heard several different 'stories' about the camp and what happened there, but im not sure which to believe, if any!!! there is a "back way" into the camp, i believe its off judd brooke, but im not sure [[someone correct me if im wrong]] but i would love to go up there and look around. im the kid of person that gets scared easily, so i want to check it out during the day first....my brother and i are going to try to get a group together in the near future [[with in the next week or so hopefully]] to check it out in the day, then go back at night. some people have told me they get alot of action, others tell me they go none....so i want to experience it for myself....anyone wanna tag along, or have anything to add...let me know?! thanks a bunch!!

~~*Heather*~~

I believe it's Old Colchester/Old Hebron Rd.

#51 Heather06

Heather06

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 06:24 PM

yeah im pretty sure its old colchester/old hebron. i definetly want to go check it out again i havent been in a few years now so we should get a group together or something...

#52 curiousguyct

curiousguyct

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 06:29 PM

yeah im pretty sure its old colchester/old hebron. i definetly want to go check it out again i havent been in a few years now so we should get a group together or something...

that was me posting as my sister cuz she didnt log out and i didnt realize it till it was to late lol

Edited by curiousguyct, 04 December 2006 - 06:30 PM.

#53 dreamofme420

dreamofme420

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:49 AM

ahhh this is driving me crazy on the memorial stone and on the back of the wood sign it says the name catucci can any one find out who frank catucci is or who the catucci family is it might be a boy who drowned and i want to know :D and does any one know the years of operation on the camp?

#54 curiousguyct

curiousguyct

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:01 PM

ahhh this is driving me crazy on the memorial stone and on the back of the wood sign it says the name catucci can any one find out who frank catucci is or who the catucci family is it might be a boy who drowned and i want to know :P and does any one know the years of operation on the camp?

I havent researched it in a long time and havent been for even longer maybe ill be able to dig something up.

#55 curiousguyct

curiousguyct

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

haven't come across anything yet ill update if i can find anything out. i would love to go again sometime last time i went there i was with a few people one of which is sensitive and can see people as they were. we hit a few spots before hand and her and i both say a little boy following us around at one spot previous to our visit. but once we got to camp ct and got out the car the first thing everyone said was wow it just doesn't feel good here but we ventured onward and got a little past the welcome to camp ct sign when wee both saw 2 things for lack of a better term walking at us. we had no flashlights so no reflections of any sort. then we decided it was a good idea to leave so we turned and started running back to the car at which point i heard something running behind us (i was at the back of the group) we got back to the car and left as quickly as possible. that was my last time there but i would love to go back with a group of interested people sometime.

#56 dreamofme420

dreamofme420

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:25 AM

haven't come across anything yet ill update if i can find anything out. i would love to go again sometime last time i went there i was with a few people one of which is sensitive and can see people as they were. we hit a few spots before hand and her and i both say a little boy following us around at one spot previous to our visit. but once we got to camp ct and got out the car the first thing everyone said was wow it just doesn't feel good here but we ventured onward and got a little past the welcome to camp ct sign when wee both saw 2 things for lack of a better term walking at us. we had no flashlights so no reflections of any sort. then we decided it was a good idea to leave so we turned and started running back to the car at which point i heard something running behind us (i was at the back of the group) we got back to the car and left as quickly as possible. that was my last time there but i would love to go back with a group of interested people sometime.

yea i went like last weekend and its alot different from the last time even i went and its only been a year in between. now the cross from the stone archway is gone, and they changed the roof on the pavillian and even the weir/ creepy eeling is almost gone it just feels like its and old summer camp or camp grounds being renivated

#57 dreamofme420

dreamofme420

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

ahhh this is driving me crazy on the memorial stone and on the back of the wood sign it says the name catucci can any one find out who frank catucci is or who the catucci family is it might be a boy who drowned and i want to know :) and does any one know the years of operation on the camp?

I havent researched it in a long time and havent been for even longer maybe ill be able to dig something up.

if you could that be great :clap:)

#58 curiousguyct

curiousguyct

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:33 PM

hey i used to live in east hampton in colchester/east haddam now but maybe we could get a group from the area to go sometime.

#59 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:38 AM

Haunted old camp, eh? Sounds like you might have a Wampagator on the loose! Use caution, I have heard they are a nasty little booger! :( LOL! Cool thread, by the by!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#60 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

Hey Awesome forum ppl! If anybody wants go sometime soon and wouldnt mind me comming along you can email me at hntrperkins@yahoo.com. I don't get scared eaisily and I could drive. Let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users