8 replies to this topic

#1 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:36 PM

Hello all!

It is me and my new name.  If your wondering who "me" is, it is I, IceWingGales.  I have decided to come back because I love it here.  No matter how much I tried to stay away, I couldn't resist.  So instead of fighting the curiousity, and for the fact that I continue to have activity in my home, I had to come back.  I can't find any other place that I would like to share my opinions and experieces than here.  The warm welcome from all of you that I have received was something that I couldn't give up. Even though I was banned from a certain post, I said to myself "self" "you have been in worser scenarios, so grow up and get over it".  I have some new tapes and I have a scanner now (yea!) so I will post the pic of my son and the orb at the bottom of his foot and the one with him outside with the "jellyfish" thingy floating not too far from him.  

Can't wait to catch up with u guys

Zinnian aka IceWing [smiley=cwm9.gif]

#2 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:56 PM

:-[not that i've ever chatted with you before its nice having you back! ;D ;D ;D
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 06:03 PM

Welcome back, my friend
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 04:04 AM

IceWing! So glad to have you back! I think Mrs. Spooky Pants had explained after you left that you were never banned from that post. It was some kind of server error. Anyways, it's great to have you back! Enjoy your stay!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 February 2004 - 06:08 AM

HOLA IceWing ooppppsssss Zinnian, you coming back is the biggest credit by itself for GV. :-* Have a great time around!

and hey Rattie, where in the world do you get these pictures? lol spooky :P
Posted Image

#6 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 01:19 PM

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#7 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 12 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

Im very glad you couldnt , Welcome back and enjoy your stay. ;D

Rockhauler2k1
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#8 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 07:22 PM

thanks so much for the warm welcome.  I have some interesting post to "post".  I have witnessed with my own the heat being turned off in my house!  I didn't stay downstairs long enough to see anything else, because my heart was beating so fast, I thought I was gonna surely join the spirits in my house on the other side. Now that I have confirmed that I am not 100% nuts (only 95% LOL) I can relax as much as my mind will let me

#9 ZinnianWolf

ZinnianWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 07:25 PM

rattie, I love the pic.  It scared me half to death when I first scrolled down to see the whole thing though LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users