1 reply to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:04 PM

will i'm going to get my fiancee and his camera and were going togo and try todo more ghost pictures. i'm hoping to get more than just orbs ;)i think well try the local cemetary and other local haunted places up here in washington? any advice? ???
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 06:51 AM

Is it a posted cemetary? Even if not, its a good rule of thumb to let the local authorities know beforehand that you're going to be out there to avoid being fined/night in jail.

Speaking for myself, Rattie, I like the idea of introducing myself to the inhabitants, just as a nicety, your name, why your there and the reassurance that you mean no disrespect or disturbance.

Treat the dead with the same respect you'd treat the living,
they're still people even without a solid body, asking if you can take a picture gets good results.

Try to avoid stepping on a stone, but if you do, apologize and go on.

If its an older stone you see something at you may want to tell them its a camera and what its for.

Never go alone!

Try to stay calm, its generally thought that spirits can feed off energy and that may include more adrenal-related emotions and there are spooks that may try to deliberately cause fear

Have fun and happy hunting! ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users