• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 02:02 PM

Whiskers, remember my theory about spirits that can go back and forth between the planes of reality in that when they're on this plane it's kind of like a scuba diver?  The scuba diver only has a limited time to be in the other world of the sea as dictated by his oxygen tank.  I think they have limited energy when they're on this side that may be why they zap batteries and other electrical sources.  So Grover may have gone to the other side but he may be back.  OR maybe not.  Just depends on how well evolved his soul was.  Just my take on it.... [smiley=cwm3.gif]
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#77 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 07:12 AM

Hiya, Hawky,
An excellent analogy, my friend and I agree that its a matter of energy as to how long they can stay in this plane,
even when they don't manifest physically...I'd imagine that the night after night thing can be exhausting, especially since there are some tangible elements, footsteps, thunking
my head, dumping ornaments or*snickers*sitting or laying on people to make them aware.

Something else I'm curious about is Beuf's seeming ability to see his insubstantial roommate, is it a matter of Grover
communicating with him<possibly to say get out of my room/off my bed>Is Beuf a Sensitive? Had his pineal gland hardened*LOL*I don't think we can get his family's permission to explore that possibility [smiley=cwm24.gif]
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#78 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:37 PM

How insensitive of them!!! :D You figure that in the name of investigation they would let us open up his noggin and go to town.  Well, I NEVER!  You know, when the people in my life are on the threshold of death it truly seems as tho they have one foot in this plane of reality and another in the reality beyond.  They talk to people who are 'not there' and they see people who 'are not there' as well.  I believe Old Beauf is the same.  What do you think?
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#79 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 04:55 PM

Hiya, Hawky,
An excellent analogy, my friend and I agree that its a matter of energy as to how long they can stay in this plane,
even when they don't manifest physically...I'd imagine that the night after night thing can be exhausting, especially since there are some tangible elements, footsteps, thunking
my head, dumping ornaments or*snickers*sitting or laying on people to make them aware.

Something else I'm curious about is Beuf's seeming ability to see his insubstantial roommate, is it a matter of Grover
communicating with him<possibly to say get out of my room/off my bed>Is Beuf a Sensitive? Had his pineal gland hardened*LOL*I don't think we can get his family's permission to explore that possibility [smiley=cwm24.gif]

I was wondering if the spirit had ever tried to contact you? Either on or off the property. I was also want to know how is the investigation going on the buriel site?

#80 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 07:51 PM

*Cries on Hawky's shoulder* [smiley=cwm3.gif] I know, you'd think they'd see it as their duty to science, too*LOL*Well, maybe the coroner'd be less unreasonable<shudders at thought
of the headlines "Ghoul caught in San Diego" well...maybe not>

Its a good point though, Hun, Beuf is unfortunately in a very advanced stage of Alzheimers, so he's dying a bit day by day

Hey,Spirit...I'm going up there in late Jan and we'll be doing some preliminary scouting. As to Grover, I saw him, but I'm sensitive. He seemed a bit taken aback that I saw him and was talking to him, but he was also very shy in life.
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#81 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 07:57 PM

*Cries on Hawky's shoulder* [smiley=cwm3.gif]I know, you'd think they'd see it as their duty to science, too*LOL*Well, maybe the coroner'd be less unreasonable<shudders at thought
of the headlines "Ghoul caught in San Diego" well...maybe not>

Its a good point though, Hun, Beuf is unfortunately in a very advanced stage of Alzheimers, so he's dying a bit day by day

Hey,Spirit...I'm going up there in late Jan and we'll be doing some preliminary scouting. As to Grover, I saw him, but I'm sensitive. He seemed a bit taken aback that I saw him and was talking to him, but he was also very shy in life.

Well good luck. Interesting I figured he would want to be noticed.

#82 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:02 AM

*Snickers*Sitting or laying on the two staff who were asleep did that. Spirit...what do you make of that, is he confused about what happened, whether he's alive or no longer alive or is he rapped up in his own issues of that morning?

Thanks, Buddy, I appreciate the advice you and OG gave me about how to approach the spirits at the Shoshone burial  [smiley=cwm17.gif]site

#83 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:31 AM

*Snickers*Sitting or laying on the two staff who were asleep did that. Spirit...what do you make of that, is he confused about what happened, whether he's alive or no longer alive or is he rapped up in his own issues of that morning?

Thanks, Buddy, I appreciate the advice you and OG gave me about how to approach the spirits at the Shoshone burial  [smiley=cwm17.gif]site

My thoughts are that he doesn't realize he is no longer living,that he felt comfortable at the home,or he is waitng for someone.Your welcome.

#84 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 01:25 PM

Hey, Spirit...Grove was only with us for about 2 weeks or so, but, maybe that doesn't have any bearing, but I believe he was living at home prior to us. But I agree, he may not be aware of his death

#85 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 12:22 PM

This is getting spooky, 'tites. Last night I got to work and
was told that Beuf was in the hospital for pneumonia, the same thing Grover died of [smiley=cwm28.gif]

#86 ghosthuntress16

ghosthuntress16

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 06:47 PM

Whispers -
Ive been reading this post for quite some time, sounds like a spooky, yet extremely interesting thing that you're doing!! Props to ya, I dont think I would be able to handle such a creepy situation  [smiley=cwm24.gif] I dont remember if this question was posed before... but do you think that Grov could possibly be like some kind of link between Beauf and the other side... maybe even a guide into the next life? I've talked to some people who have had NDE's, where a relative or someone came to help them cross over, for lack of better description. Although Grov and Beauf (I assume) didnt know about each other, Grov's seemingly strong connection to the room could be why he's "helping" Beauf at the end of his life...
Just an idea. Keep us posted!! *sits eagerly waiting to hear more*
[smiley=cwm28.gif]
Believe as if your life depended on it, for indeed it does.

#87 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 07:34 PM

Hi, GhostHuntress,
A very intriguing theory and one I didn't consider*LOL*Now I'm a little creeped out, the first time I saw him, recently he smiled at me, was it recognition from life, happy to have someone that acknowledged his presence or did he get the Spirit Reclamation thing??

I had considered that he was a private person and just wanted to have his room back, but we had weekend*respite*ppl
in that room and they were undisturbed, not 100% but I think
I'm gonna take a closer look at your theory...thanks, 'Miga! [smiley=cwm9.gif]

#88 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 08:52 AM

Well, folks,
Beufert was released from the hospital on Christmas morning, he is exceptionally weak still*cannot stand or roll
over unassisted due to the pneumonia, so I cannot help but think the hospital said "Yeah, he's fine," to make room for a patient who can afford to pay full price through an insurance other than medicare or simply that Beuf should die at home.

I was talking with a co-worker this morning, both of us see Beuf as not lasting long, mainly because we don't have a medical professional on staff or retained and only 3 staff have any medical training, however limited

#89 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:55 AM

whispers - sorry to dredge this thread up, but i was thinking about your work haunting again this morning.  i haven't forgotten about the reading i was going to do for you (will send it on IM when i have it done)... i've been resting up and gearing up for doing readings again... must clear the cluttered mind!

have you heard anything about beufert?  any updates?  

also, mr drew... i remember big chunks of this thread, but you might IM a synopsis  when you get a chance... short and sweet is best... along with a list of questions you think you might want answered.  i'll get back to you in a few days with a reading.  

thanks - hi and bye!

owl
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#90 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 06:13 PM

WHISHT! Think nae of it, Owlie...the boys are gone, by the way, Beuf had a seizure NY's Eve, went into the hospital and was transferred to a different facility, after 2 days of staking Beuf's old room out at night, there was nary a trace of Grove.

I've concluded nothing, but I do believe he was trying to help ease the transition, which in itself is passingly odd, since the two aren't related and the only common denominator
seems to be the room :-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users