scary thing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 02 February 2004 - 03:56 AM

one day i went to look out of my window and there was a ghost scaring back at me. It had a skeleton face and i quickly turned round to call my mum to see but by the time she come in the room it was gone, plus my bedroom is upstairs.
Posted Image Posted Image

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 08:49 AM

[move][glow=blue,2,300]Hullo, V-Huntley and welcome to GV ;D[/glow][/move]

WOW...was this the first kind of experience you've had at this address? Odd noises, strange shadows? If I may ask, about what time of day was this? I think the firsr thing I'd do is to talk with your Mum and Da, are you renting or is it yours?

Did they buy through a realtor or the owner? It may be a good thing to talk with them if that's possible, to learn if
anyone experienced anything odd there. The next step, check out hall of records and archived newspaper articles for odd occurrances that may have happened on the premesis.

If you see your bloke again, try to keep your calm, spirits feed off energy and there are more than a few spirits who will deliberately try to scare someone to feed off fear and the whole adrenal thing.

Try to communicate with him/her*showing themself may be an attempt to communicate with you...no matter how obscure it may be*be polite

Good luck and happy hunting I hope you come to like it here as much as I do;D
Whispers of fire
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#3 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 06:51 PM

:o :o :o :oyikes i'd S**T my pants f i saw something like that. luckily i see just the orbs flying and fog and shadow people but faces very seldom
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 February 2004 - 10:19 PM

yikes, I would have been as scary as the cat RATTIE-LOVER has posted :D
Posted Image

#5 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 03 February 2004 - 11:30 PM

Most unusual.  My shadow person introduced himself through my window on the second floor.  As I became more familiar and friendly, he showed me his face.  It looked normal, not like the skull you saw.

Maybe it's my religious perception clouding my vision, but all the ghosts I've seen looked like they still had flesh and skin - they were just a bit transparent.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#6 lmackey

lmackey

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:53 AM

I believe when we open ourselves up to the other side, we do so only to our mentality.  For instance, I belive Aloha sees them in flesh and skin, because his psychy knows that other than that he may not be as accepting.  I think also the spirit has some say on how we perseive them also, as whispers said.  If they get their kicks seeing the living run screaming, you will see them more frigtning, but if they are a calm peaceful spirit, who means no fear to you you'll see them more human like.  

I would be alittle alarmed at a spirit who chooses to show themselves as a skeleton.  Do some research on your home to see if there a reason behind your visitor.
lmackey, the (Ghost) Village Idiot

#7 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 07 February 2004 - 11:19 AM

I also think I would try to find out more about the house you live in, and the surrounding area.  I've seen shadow people, and white mists.  But a skeleton face?....YIKES!  
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#8 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 04:48 PM

You know, its believed that they can feed off our energies and I've encountered and read about presences that have tried to spook an investigator, whether or not this was an attempt to communicate that got misinterpreted or a deliberate attempt to scare them for a quick adrenaline snack
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users