8 replies to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 11:43 AM

will lastnight i found a jounal(blank) and i was wondering would it be dumb if i were to keep track of all the stuff i see and add the date and time to it? i thought it would be beat so i can see what month and dates are around most active. does anyone else do this?  :)
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:53 PM

That's a great idea Rattie! That way you can match up pics with your activity diary.

I don't keep a diary of paranormal activity since I really don't have any. But I keep a garden diary so I know what worked and what didn't! It's always good to have a written record since your mind doesn't always have the ability to keep track of accurate records.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 02:42 PM

Rattie,

That is an excellant idea not only to keep track of your pictures but also to find patterns in activity.  This can help determine whether something is natural or not also. Good luck
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#4 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 03:31 PM

this is a great idea - i suppose it could work like a dream journal, only your experiences would be real!  write on!
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#5 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 05:55 PM

Most of the time I encourage anyone with "things" going on to write it down. Memory sometimes fades but ink doesn't. Well disappearing ink does :)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#6 PhotoTaker

PhotoTaker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Location:x0|Western, PA|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Western, PA|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania

Posted 06 February 2004 - 09:04 PM

That's a great idea Rattie! I usually will suggest that for people who I end up going to their homes to investigate. That way you can see if there are any trends to the activity, thus you can figure out when is the best time to investigate.

#7 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:33 AM

Rattie, I do that myself when anything strange occurs that I can't find a logical fact for it happening it goes in the journal. :)

#8 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:50 AM

That's an excellent idea, and I always reccomend it to anyone before I do an investigation of a place, just to see if a pattern develops. But it's also good for your peace of mind, and when used in conjunction with your photography, provides a valuable record.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#9 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:32 AM

Ratti, an excellent idea, even a mini-recorder so you can describe as you experience  ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users