• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 10:32 AM

Just out of curiosity, Has anyone ever experienced this?

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:07 AM

Hello Amy! Check the links below.

Holly's Experience

Frenchy's Experience

Astral Travel Discussion
Posted Image

#3 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:14 AM

Yes, several times...

There's an astral travel discussion here?

Must be buried somewhere on the board.

:blink:
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 03:51 PM

Did you know that you astral travel every night, when you dream? If you dream about flying, that's you, travelling astrally. When you dream about falling down, or stepping off a curb or into a hole, that's you coming back to your body. Everybody does it, the trick is to learn how to do it consciously. I remember one time, when I was drifting off to sleep, I became aware of my astral body rising; I got so excited that I slammed back into my body! Dang, that made me so mad.
petunia4998

#5 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:00 PM

Thank you for the links MoonChild...I have heard that you DO travel everynite, just not remember. The thought intrests me, but I don't think I ever could..I would be too scared. What exactly happens? Could ya ever get 'lost' Thanks, Amy :)

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:47 PM

I don't think so, Amy. The astral body is connected by a silver cord. I believe it's severed when one dies. And sweetie, it's not a special thing, or something only a few people do. That's what your dreams are: you're doing things astrally. It's a natural thing and the only way you can stop it is by keeping your self from sleeping. It's God's way of giving you directions, or answering your questions or just keeping tabs on you. It's a lot easier to deal with people when they're away from their mortal body and it's really a bonus for you. Nothing to be scared of.
petunia4998

#7 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:59 PM

Thank you so much for your replies Petunia...I appreciate all you said. I have always been curious, but, as stupid as this will sound...The other nite, I felt like my whole body was vibrating, or buzzing, and it seemed like I wanted to move, or do something...I may have been dreaming, cause it seemed like when I 'woke up' I was a bit paralyzed...Anyway..It was an odd feeling, and made me curious..Again, Thank you alot....Amy

#8 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 10 October 2004 - 10:33 PM

This goes back to a disscusion that has been ongoing on the forum.You could be experiencing astral proj. or sleep paral.(old hag syndrome)
When i astral proj. I travel by floating ,you are in a sort of dream state but aware of things going on around you .
I could feel the breeze on my face as i travel out of the house and into my driveway.You have control of what happens so you should'nt be afraid.
The worst thing that can happen is you stop the travel before you want to because your mind makes you come back to it's consious state.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#9 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 06:53 AM

Thank you for your reply. I probably should have looked before I posted, and I would have seen my ? had already been asked and discussed in length. There is alot of stuff on here...Maybe it was laziness on my part... :) But thank you all again for replying still..I really appreciate it. Amy

#10 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 11 October 2004 - 03:17 PM

that's okay I just thought you may want to look some of it up.
Your right there is alot of material to look through it's hard to have the time to sift through.
it's worth looking back on if your interested in the topic.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users