Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:11 AM
Ghostvillage.com's community is dedicated to providing supernatural research, evidence, and discussion. We welcome all views, whether skeptic or believer, but we must insist on an atmosphere of respect for each other's opinions and for the moderators and staff of Ghostvillage who put forth a lot of effort to make this community the great place that it is. These rules are a guideline as to what we expect of Ghostvillagers.
1) Do not post offensive material. This includes anything that is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This material should not be posted on any board or in your avatar or signature.
2) Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and
solicitations are not allowed on any board.
3) Posting of copyrighted material is not allowed unless you own the copyright, have permission from the person that does, or give the person proper credit. Basically, donít take credit for someone elseís work. If you would like to quote something or use an article on the site, make sure that you post a link to where the original work is and give the proper credit.
4) When adding to a post, make sure it contributes to the topic.
5) Respect other members. Just because you can not see the person with whom you are conversing, does not give you free rein to call them names or post insulting comments.
6) Respect material posted by other members. Do not copy material posted by other members, including pictures, to other websites unless you have that members permission. Ghostvillage.com retains a copyright on the compilation of all pages in the 'ghostvillage.com' domain. Villagers retain full rights to their individual works and contributions, whether stated or not.
It is the job of the board moderators to determine what material they feel is inappropriate or offensive. If the material is found to be that, the moderator may remove it. This will be done on a case by case basis.
If you, as a member, have a problem, you may contact the board moderators or the town square manager. You may also utilize the "report" function located in each post. Click on this button and a complaint will be sent to the moderator and the town square manager.
These guidelines are here to promote the harmonious community that has been built here at Ghostvillage. Violating a guideline may result in a warning and/or other action.
Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:06 AM
Posted 17 October 2004 - 02:22 AM
hahaha what a riot!
Posted 17 October 2004 - 05:37 AM
Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:04 PM
"Anybody got a dime"?
Stupid! It's a toll booth 'requiring' a dime, and all they had to do was ride their horses around........
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users