• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 hurdingcats

hurdingcats

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 05:48 AM

Hello everyone, it's been a while since my last post. A lot has happened, but I won't bore you with it. I was wondering if someone could help me with something. Back in June I was filming something non-paranormal, but got more than I bargained for. I now live in Gettysburg and was wondering if anyone living in the area and has a program, such as cool edit, would be willing to analyze the tape for me. I took it to a place here in town, but the people there were uncooperative. They never even looked at the tape and told me I was too old to be believing in such things. No matter. If anyone can help please e-mail me.
Happy Holidays to you all.

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 05:57 AM

Hey Hurding cats, i live near gettysburg too! Well, about 20 miles southwest, right over the maryland line.

KRC is pretty good with that stuff, he may be able to help you, but he's in Minnesota. Oh and Rockhauler is in Baltimore, maybe he can help.

I can't believe someone said you were too old to be believing in that stuff, go figure! What did you capture on your video?
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:05 AM

hello HurdingCats, it is good to see you "bothering" us again [smiley=cwm12.gif]
Posted Image

#4 hurdingcats

hurdingcats

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:09 AM

I was trying to capture something in the woods ( on camera using infra-red ). When I played it back there are 2 entities. They appear to be interacting with me. I was not aware of their presence when filming. There is a sound on there that I would like to find out what it is. My nephew says it sounds like a sword coming out of it's sheaf, but I don't believe that is what it is. I think it was saying something. That's why I'm asking for help with this. I'd be willing to travel if it's not too far and my only request is that I be allowed to sit in during the process.

#5 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:14 AM

Hi, Hurdingcats, good to see you back again [smiley=cwm9.gif]

Were you looking for geographic proximity or just ability to
analyze the footage, Rockhauler's close as is Melody, but I'd also take into consideration KRC and Flyingorb as well
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#6 hurdingcats

hurdingcats

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:17 AM

Hello MoonChild. It's good to be back doing what I do best. My computer crashed, so I have to beg, borrow or...well you get the picture....I've missed you all and hope to be here from time to time.

#7 hurdingcats

hurdingcats

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:24 AM

Hello Whispers, thank you. First it would have to be someone willing to take the time to do it. And as to location, I don't mind travelling, I drive for a living, I was just hoping for close proximity.

#8 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 02:05 PM

Hey, Bridget!  Hurdingcats a geezer like us!!!
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#9 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 03:48 AM

It's a geezer convention!! :D
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#10 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 18 December 2003 - 05:05 AM

Hey Hurdingcats,

I am probably a bit too far away for you (guessing) but I would be willing to give you a hand with it and heck yes you could sit in for sure.  The only thing necessary is that your camera have a S-video plug in on it.  If you have that (and it will if your cam is not from the WWII era) and are able to travel to Minnesota.  You know the frozen state this time of year.  Let me know if you should decide to travel here.

[smiley=cwm28.gif]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 hurdingcats

hurdingcats

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 12:13 PM

Appreciate'cha krcguns, Minnesota is a little farther than what I could manage right now. I'd travel there in a heartbeat, but timewise it's not feasible. I'd go to California if I had enough time.

#12 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:47 AM

Hurdingcats,

Ok, here ya go then.  You can very easily do it for yourself if you would like.  Go to NewEgg.com and order a Pixelview X-Capture card and install it in your computer.  It only costs $39 and they will ship free Fed Ex.  I believe this item still gets the free shipping.  If you check out the "vido Ghost" pictures here on spiritography you will see the stills of our ghost that was captured in December and done with this card and an "S-Video" cable hooked to the camcorder.  I think that they came out great but you take a look and judge for yourself.  You can also see a clip of the video that I did with the card in the encounters section in the 2003 archives under "Mt. Iron Ghost Video".  

Good luck and I would love to see what you captured. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users