Different ways to Communicate with Sprits

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 nightmare009

nightmare009

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:02 AM

hello everyone...well im new to GV and wanted to know more about how to contact sprits. i had once done it with the help of Ouija Board but have heard that something evil can happen to the person who uses it... is it true.. and one more thing what are the Different ways to Communicate with Sprits and which one is the Best of all.

thanx and luv

nightmare009

#2 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 20 October 2004 - 09:16 AM

i had once done it with the help of Ouija Board but have heard that something evil can happen to the person who uses it... is it true.. and one more thing what are the Different ways to Communicate with Sprits and which one is the Best of all.

Hello and welcome nightmare,

in regards to your question about the use of a ouija board, please see our other discussions about ouija boards. We have many different views about that particular form of contacting a spirit. I for one have had great experiences with it, but you really need to do your home work first before using it. check out this website for research http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/

As for different ways to communitcate, there are many ways and the best way is not going to be the same for everyone. in order to find the best way for you, you will need to practice every form.
You can try meditation, you can use the pendulum, you can try doing a seance (please look at our other discussions for more info about that), tarot cards (i personally haven't had luck w/ that but maybe you would), and some peole can channel a ghost (i have seen this happen many times).

I know i am missing a bunch of other ways to communicat but it's a start for you. Good luck and let us know how you do.

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:20 PM

Nightmare, please check out this forum; the many, many ways to conact spirits have been discussed and are very helpful. There's something for everybody.
petunia4998

#4 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:55 PM

Hi, Nightmare...

Welcome to GV!

Your question is a good one, and I guess I would have to say you need to use whatever means feel most comfortable to you. Many love Ouija, others have a fear of it.

There's an awful lot of research you can do in this wondeful community, and you may come across something that strikes your fancy.

I do believe that in order to open yourself up to any experience at all, by whatever means, meditation is a good first step.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:20 AM

The mind is a powerful tool for communication as such, and all the other material tools like Ouija and things like that only acts as a means for communication. But when we play around with the mind, be careful. First you need to be clear minded, and be specific of the purpose for communication. No doubts whatsoever, and be cautious.
Posted Image

#6 kat62563

kat62563

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 06:54 PM

[I]I just read this & it seems like it might help me in some way or another. not to long ago I started sensing my aunt pauline's presense & I've asked holly to help me out & she did give me some advise on how to communicate w/ her & I even tried a summoning spell a few times but I haven't been real sure if the spell worked or not. I would really like to connect w/ her some day. but I guess it's still too soon to talk to her. Kat62563

#7 lostone

lostone

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 09:46 AM

Hello everyone, i am new to GV and wanted to say hi, and to warn you my spelling is awful! i have been having many a conversation with ghosts and sometimes they get real mean with me. They have been trying to attack me, and i dont like it. It feels like they dont like me, or at least the powers i posses. I tend to drain energy from everything around me. please help me with this. i dont mind if there are in my head, but i dont want them attacking me. :D

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 October 2004 - 09:52 AM

Posted Image and enjoy the stay
Posted Image

#9 Guest_WishMaster_*

Guest_WishMaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:41 PM

They have been trying to attack me, and i dont like it. It feels like they dont like me, or at least the powers i posses. I tend to drain energy from everything around me. please help me with this. i dont mind if there are in my head, but i dont want them attacking me. :D

:rolleyes: either you are hallucinating, or that you need psychatric help. would u be able to explain your spirit attacks? the details?

#10 furbys_evil

furbys_evil

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:dont really have any

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:59 PM

welcome to our home away from home :P :D :blink:
"......Human beings, by changeing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."

#11 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:51 PM

the best way I have found is just talk with them like you would anyone else believe me they hear you. If they seem to be attacking then just tell them to knock it off or you will cross them over to the white light, that if they want to remain here especially in your home they are going to have to go by your rules. I live with 5or6 spirits at any given time and sometimes they become ill and I just tell them to knock it off and it works. Most of the time a spirit just wants to be acknowledged and if you don't sometimes they will get upset with you at least that's what I have learned. But thats just my 2 cents.

#12 Guest_WishMaster_*

Guest_WishMaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2004 - 01:09 PM

i assume the ghosts have fatally taken him away. :P nice story. do they attack you with nukes? ;)

#13 lostone

lostone

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 01:54 PM

the attecks are phycial. they like to punch me and sometimes try to choke me
they leave marks on my back and neck.

#14 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:06 AM

I tend to drain energy from everything around me.

What do you mean you tend to drain energy from around you. Do you drain energy from people or just about any object? I am trying to reason if this symptom about 'draining' could be psychic vampirism, conscious or unconscious.
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#15 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 03:57 PM

Interesting, lostone.

Malicious spirits are fairly uncommon. I guess your first step might be to check the history of where you are dealing with the confrontations. There must be a reason behind the personal attacks. Of course it could also be as simple as the idea that the spirit doesn't choose to communicate with you, and feels that you continue to begin discussions which draw him in.

As far as draining energy, I suppose there could be a connection between the two situations. Did the energy problem begin when the spirit problem began?
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users