#46 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:25 AM

Would you all agree that manifestation is an attempt to communicate in itself?

No, I think that manifestations could be fore different reasons altogether. Not all the entities may need to communicate, or I would say, they may not have communication to be the top priority. Some may be asserting their authority, some may be reliving their "life", well.... just my thoughts from whatever I have heard and read.
Posted Image

#47 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:03 AM

Hmm...certainly a fine point, Moon...but the alpha thing of guarding/warning people off their terra is communicating, maybe not in a way we think of as socially acceptable. I do concede that the really angry presences I've met just seemed
to be venting about something that happened to them
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#48 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:17 AM

good point Whispers, yes, communication can be a real tricky issue! Well, something I overlooked, thanks for reminding that communication coudl be just about that is CONVEYED!
Posted Image

#49 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 01:31 PM

No worries...one of our fellow Villagers told me about
an encounter in which a Spirit at a very active cemetary did
the skeltral hand trick to him...creepy as heck but he swears it was an attempt to communicate.

It may also be that the given attempt<not necessarily a mean
butt attempt either>may not be intended to frighten but certainly,that's not always going to be the case
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#50 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:56 PM

Well, I certainly think they do attempt to communicate. My cousin came to me a few weeks after his death just to have me give his children a picture to know who he was and remember him..This is only one such instances.
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#51 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 08:35 AM

Hi, Shtina,
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. OMGOSH...that is the sweetest thing, but as they say, as in life, so in death and
I'll bet he was a really good Dad. It also gave you a chance
to say goodbye :'(

#52 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 04:02 PM

Wpishers... It gave me a chance to give the kids something they didn't have and two out of 8 of them didn't know him.
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#53 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 08:14 AM

:'(

#54 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:38 PM

Ah, did I read that right?  TWO out of EIGHT? My! I am very sorry to hear of your cousin's passing Shtina. :P
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#55 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:35 PM

well being a new guy I hope i"m not stepping out of line with one of my own theories...

often times, a lot of scientific minds refer to ghosts as images left on residual magnetic fields.... I call it the VCR effect. now I do know that spirits can maniplulate magnetic fields, and can also alter frequencies... I fell that those who are Sensitive, are jsut tuned to those particualr frequencies...

#56 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:13 PM

[glow=blue,2,300]WELCOME UNKLEBUNNY[/glow]

you are right in the sensitives getting the subtle fluctuations :P
Posted Image

#57 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:17 PM

[smiley=cwm40.gif]GOOD THEORY UNKLEBUNNY..
 In my opion the magnetic fields your refering to are altered frequncies of electrical impules.

HELLO..HAWKERDRIVER..You read right 2 uot of 8. No worries of the passing around here. It's a natural thing. Only them coming back is the shocker to some..lol..

THANKS WHISPERS...

#58 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:42 PM

thanks for the welcome Moonchild... it's jsut a theory I've been thinking of.. it explains residual hauntings a lot more clearly, than sentient, however... I beleive that sentient spirits, still communicate over electromagnetic manipulation, and frequency modulation...I often compare it to the Squelch button on a police scanner... its function is to adjust sensitivity... sometimes, through either stress, learned behavior, or pure denial, the level is turned up, so most frequencies are blocked.. however, in the case of Sensitives, the level  is turned low, letting shorter, and smaller frequencies be able to be picked up... also, I think it was Owl Goddess, (if I'm mistaken forgive me)(it was under the discussion on Residual hauntings) that also mentioned they had difficulty with electronic object?Ihave found, this is seems to be fairly common, ranging from interfering with television rection, to scrambling scanner channels.. to either tripping electric eyes, from distances.. or being completely ignored by them..... it falls into the reception, and output of electro magnetic waves... what it has to do with ghosts, and such.. those who have a high magno-field around them, also can use that, as a sort of net, picking up signals, and images, that might be floating about in the Ether... I'm not getting too scientific sounding, am I?

#59 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 02:08 AM

Our culture too belive in the "vibration" theory. This is the reason why we have meditation and other stuff in our routine. The belief is that once we can attain the vibration and master the control of it, we can work miracles, like leviation, astral travel, invisibility - well, we do have lots of stories in the mythologies and scriptures that suggest the possibilities. But more than anything, to attain all these what we need is mental clearness and stability.
Posted Image

#60 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 08:47 AM

[move][glow=red,2,300]Welcome to GV, Unkle Bunny [smiley=cwm35.gif][/glow][/move]

Intriguing theory on Residuals, is it a matter of the electro-magnetic energy of the Event in question being stored in the surrounding natural and manmade environment, rather like batteries and discharging<replaying>when certain
criterion are present...though, one of the possible keys to a recurrance is the Anniversary or a significant event*death, wedding or birth in a descendant's life*

Hey, Shtina, question, Amiga. Did your cousin tell you where the pic was or did he actually hand it to you??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users