• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 08:48 PM

whisper, yeah, that's how I see it, as buildings, are exceelent storage units of passive magno fields.... look at most hauntings.. they are often times, old stone buildings... however, and as previously mentioned.. I beleive emotions, to be a form of frequency... it's how empaths pick them up, and how sometimes, you can tell if someone's down, before you can get the vocal or gestural indicators.... if soemthing of great enough maginitude were to suddenly throw these out, I'm positive it would imprint.

#62 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 07:48 PM

I agree, Unkle Bunny, though as far as I'm aware I have no Residual Haunts in the area to experiment with...at least as
far as a replayed Event
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#63 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 24 December 2003 - 09:11 PM

UnkelBunny... great theories. seems we view some the same. Great to here of others as well(theories). one question thow...Is sensitivity from electro-maginitic impulse?

True,MOON,SAID,"But more than anything, to attain all these what we need is mental clearness and stability."

Whispers... The answer to your question is...neither. He just asked me for a favor.
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#64 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 11:21 PM

Hey, Shtina,
VERY interesting question, Amiga! [smiley=cwm40.gif]
since many times-from what I've noticed a spirit will zero in on the Sensitive, it makes sense that its also electro-magnetic in nature or at least registers in that spectrum. If this is true...is the ability mental or spiritual, does it register in the aura?
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#65 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 24 December 2003 - 11:37 PM

Hey UnkleBunny the theory is definitely a sound one. I believe that impressions can be captured by the specific surroundings. Mostly rock. The questions I often wonder about these residual haunting is "What criteria must be present in order for these impressions to be captured? And What criteria must be present for the impressions to be released?" Magnetic fields can actually get stronger or diminish in certain areas due to heat, moisture, solar flares, Electrical Interference,Ö??????. If we could figure out what these conditions are, we should be able to recreate this. And if you could recreate it you can also destroy it. I have had only one experience with a residual haunting (Maybe didnít have time to delve into it more deeply) and all I encountered was sound. There was no apparition, mists, or movement of objects.

#66 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 09:47 PM

personally, I think all forms of "Spiritual Sense" is one form or another of electro-magnetic sensitivity.

as far as factors... the base mango field definatly plays into effect, the stronger the field, the more canvas there is for the painting, so to speak... also, the timing, of the emotional outburst, that imprints the haunting, is critical. it must be a peak burst, strong enough to imprint, or it won't imprint at all, or only leave a very weak, partial imprint.

#67 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 08:07 AM

Hey, Unkle Bunny,
Are you also Sensitive to the energy of location, either inherent or disruptions of the field that occurred there?

#68 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:06 AM

highly so... I can even be thrown off slightly by very strong solar flares... but any place of strong emotion really plays hell with my senses... I don't go to cemetaries anymore, after accidentally touching the grave of a violent murder victim... that really wasn't fun.

#69 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 07:32 AM

Hey, Unkle Bunny,
Kinda thought so, mate, I can but nowhere near your level of sensitivity...OMGOSH...I sympathize, that's why I avoid the graves of children, keep feeling the family's grief

#70 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 December 2003 - 10:18 AM

lets take the example of cell phones. Now cell phones mostly work on 2 networks braodly. GSM and CDMA. GSM itself is further divided into 800, 1800 and 1900 networks. And CDMA is further classified as TDMA. The mobile handset that works on GSM doesn't work on CDMA. In GSM itself, certain hand sets doesnt take in all the signals unless they are compliable for 3 bands. Just because one set doesn't receive a particular signal, does that mean the signal doesnot exist? nope, it plainly means that the set is not compatible or equipped to receive that band of signals. Dunno if this example makes sense, but I find this is perhaps the best relation I can give when someone ask, do everyone have the ability to see the spirits? Everyone does have the ability to different extents. Some people "see", some people "hear", some people "feel" some people have the know-how to do it all. So the question should be how best can we really "see" the spirits! How do tune in......
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users