Imaginary Friends

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jenncasper

jenncasper

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 04:33 PM

I have 2 young cousins who are twins. Their Grandfather died about a year ago. They told me that he came to them and they drew a picture of him. They are 7 years old, Im wondering if they are really able to see him or if it was just a dream like thing. I would like to find out more about the situation but I dont want to upset them in anyway. Any suggestions would be great.

#2 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 11:08 PM

it's very possible jenn.... children, are far more sensitive than most adults... because they are more open minded.... the power of suggestion is a powerful blocking defense.... children don't have that. I don't see if you talk to them openly about it, although test the parents first...

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 06:43 AM

Hi, Jenna welcome back!

I agree with Unkle Bunny, in addition to his point, the pineal gland and other parts of the brain have just started to 'set' at that age, its believed that the pineal is a kind
of third eye, but it hardens by age 8, this also represents our understanding of limitations, so it is entirely possible
that a small child's invisible friend may be a spirit.

As UB pointed out, its also possible that your neices are sensitive, but it may take a year or so to determine that for certain. I'd also look at the likelihood that Grandpa was an outbound visitation

Hope I didn't put you to [smiley=cwm33.gif],
Whispers
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 December 2003 - 06:54 AM

http://www.ghostvill...44051;start=3#3

check this out :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic