• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rich_J

rich_J

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 05:41 AM

I have had some disturbances in my house which I would like to
get rid of.  Any organizations in Maryland that can do this?

#2 rich_J

rich_J

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 05:42 AM

How do I get rid of what ever is haunting my house.  Any organizations in Maryland?

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 03 December 2003 - 07:20 AM

Hi Rich,

I am glad you decided to drop in on the village!  I think that you will enjoy it here for sure.  Do you have some experiences that you would like to share or perhaps some pics?

Here is a link of a group in New England I will look for more.

http://www.encounterspri.com

Here is one from Maryland...hope that they can help you out!

http://ParanormalRes...sofMaryland.com

[smiley=cwm15.gif]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 07:46 AM

welcome rich, and sorry to hear that you're having problems with something in your house.

take it from someone who's lived in more than one haunted place:  it's not always fun, it's quite often scary or disconcerting, and it can make you lose some sleep sometimes.  

just out of curiosity, what kind of problems are you having?  pesky or threatening spirits?  evil energy?  until you can have a group come and cleanse your house, we might be able to suggest ways to make life easier!

all the best to you, and welcome again!
OG
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

#5 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 12:35 PM

Hi, Rich_J and welcome to GV [smiley=cwm12.gif]

What kind of activity are you noticing and do you know anything about the house's history?
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

• Guests

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:03 PM

Once I realized that the strange things that were happening in my house weren't a part of my imagination, I called a psychic and she told me to have a priest come in and have the house blessed.  The thing is the spirits aren't evil and they don't cause any harm (just make a lot of noise).  I don't know if this will help.  Let me know how you make out.

#7 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 30 December 2003 - 11:29 AM

Different cultures have different means of getting rid of unwanted visitors.

Most Christians have a priest of some sort bless the house with holy water (or whatever is their equivalent).  If the haunting becomes violent, seek an exorcist.

Older belief systems often use salt, incence, and / or herbs.  I've especially heard a lot of people using sage.

If the visitor is violent or gives off an evil feel, we sprinkle sea salt in every corner of every room.  We gather ti-leaves from all the surrounding yards and wave them as the kahuna (priest) chants.  As soon as things quiet down, a Christian priest also leaves a blessing.

If the visitor is not violent, we often have a luau in their honor.  We offer them some of the kalua pig wrapped in ti-leaves and placed on a lava rock.  We toast the individual praising the good done.  At the end of the feast, the host declares it's time to go home.  The owner of the house sprinkles sea salt into every corner of the house then sweeps it out the front door.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users