Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Photo editing programs, what do you use?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 02:01 PM

Just for my own curiousity, folks, I use  ArcSoft's Photimpression 4.0, this appeared mysteriously on my 'puter about 8 months ago. The first time I used it, it was sweet, no problems and was relatively idiot proof. Regretably, now there are issues with it, it won't let me clip out unwanted images, will change saved image names or just lock out certain images*as though they didn't exist*yaddah, yaddah, yaddah! What do you use?
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#2 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 04:17 PM

Corel photohouse and Adobe these are simple and give the basics I need. I dont want the ability to do a lot so the more user friendly the better.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 05:14 PM

Thanks, Cajun,
I'm not looking for a lot of extras, something to downsize a pic and maybe to circle or outline an image
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 08:25 PM

Take a look on your printer software disc. There is usually a photo program on there. :)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 December 2003 - 09:48 PM

yeah, printer software, scanner software. Otherwise, Adobe or Macromedia. Just reliables ones like Photoshop and Fireworks.
Posted Image

#6 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 08:22 AM

D'OH!

#7 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 30 December 2003 - 05:31 AM

Whispers, for me it is photoshop 7.0, just like the copy of the programs that I burned for you when you were here.  It is very reliable and runs very smoothly for me!

Hmmmmm, but then again if it were in the hands of a techtard...... [smiley=cwm8.gif]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 07:55 AM

HEY! No need to get personal, KRC [smiley=cwm19.gif]

I fluffed it up, Bri, I loaded the upgrade first and when I went to correct my booboo and loaded*think it was 6*they told me I needed to have 5 and called me mean names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users