• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 12:40 AM

Hey Boom, how far from the va. state line are you? I have been to Andover Md. before been it has been along time. I am from Alexandria Va. just across the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. There is a cemetery jusy off of 495 once you enter Alex. It is the Old Alexandria National Cemetery 2 blocks off of US 1. There is a stop light as soon as you come off of the bridge you make a left on to Franklin St. and you can see the cemetery as soon as you hit Franklin. That place is very haunted, there is a Potter's Field there and There is a story about a man who committed suicide there that you can see him wandering around and the old crypy just at the front of the cemetery the one made from brick is where he sat and shot himself in the head just after he murdered his wife. His wife was a friend of my family thats how I know so much about the incident. Years ago I lived in the Apts 1 block up from there on Fayette st. You could sit in my apt at night and see the cemetery and it looked like someone or something was running through there with a light. You could see the light reflecting off of the Tombstones in the cemetery.
You should go there and check it out you may be able to get some good pics.

#32 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 08:46 AM

Hi Trudy
Harold parker forest is near Middleton and Salem part of mass.
Your cemetary sounds great!!!! Would love to be able to go out there for picts.

#33 harrfam

harrfam

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 03:30 PM

Fascinating info. I think I shall take a hike out there and check it out. I have heard some interesting things about the Freetown State Forest as well. I beleive I read about it in "Passing Strange," a book about NE Lore. Have you ever read or heard about anything going on in Myles Standish State Forest?

#34 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:08 AM

many bodies dumped in myles standish forest. My husband spent many summers camping there. Check out the blueberry fields. Also talk to the park staff. They have told my husband many stories over the years while he visited.

#35 Ghost Seeker Investigations

Ghost Seeker Investigations

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:37 PM

I lived in Danvers, and back in the 70's a bunch of us used to go and sleep out there with tents on a hill that overlooked the park while we partied and never once in over 50 times between 1974 and 1978 did we ever see hear or wittness anything there.
GSI- The Inner World of the Paranormal Study and Investigationshttp://webinfotech.t...ings/index.htmlEd Turner - Burlington, Massachusetts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users