• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 09:26 AM

The quailty is pretty bad on those polaroids.  However, I think the bigger problem is their inablity to focus on anything.  It just has one focus setting.  It's not autofocus,  it's just what you see is what you get.  Kinda like a disposable camera.
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#17 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 09:39 AM

Thanks,Mastermind
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#18 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 11:10 PM

I've figured it out! The entities in SLO being electro-magnetic in nature knew that the camera had died after my second shot and were taunting me, yes TAUNTING me*LOL*
by practically parading around the Cemetary, line dancing in front of Mausoleums [smiley=cwm3.gif]

BTW, picked up a pretty little Minolta 130C
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#19 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:26 AM

Hey, cool, Whispers.  That's a great little point-and-shoot.  I am a big fan of Minota's cameras.  ;D
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#20 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 01:01 PM

OMGOSH...ya gotta love the idiot proof cameras.

I'm kind of mixed on the recessed roll rewinder, in the past I have hit rewind in the middle of a roll, feeling foolish, but I don't normally carry a pen*I use a recorder for note taking*But taking it with me tonight to see if I can't lure Grover out

#21 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 01:14 PM

Yeah, but if you take the whole roll, you don't have to rewind anyway.   ;D

#22 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:16 PM

[smiley=cwm3.gif]You don't?

#23 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 11:04 PM

No, the camera should do it for you when you reach the end of the roll.   ;D

#24 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 01:16 PM

SWEET...LOL*on an investigation at a hot site,I can go through a roll in seconds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users