Free Skins
© Fisana

what cause.s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:06 PM

???

Hello, im new so please bear with me, Im curious  what type of weather would increase any type of paranormal activites?
or is there a scale of sorts

ugp

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 13 December 2003 - 04:15 AM

i don't think whether plays any role with paranormal activities!
Posted Image

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 December 2003 - 04:54 AM

I believe that when a place is haunted it is haunted whether day or night, sunny or raining, etc.  The only effect that the weather would play is in obtaining evidence.  You do have to watch it for that reason.  If it's foggy out it would be hard to call anything a paranormal mist, etc.

[smiley=cwm28.gif]

Hey, why don't you pull up a screen name and join us for a while!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 13 December 2003 - 05:33 AM

Hi jae son!  Hope you sign up and stick around awhile.  The availability of energy for the spirit to use is the key.  Atmospheric conditions that increase the ambient energy levels would be storms, particularly electrical storms, and large solar flares.  Remember that a determined spirit can draw energy from electrical wires, batteries, heat, and even from you,   :o so it is not necessary to have a storm to see a spirit manifestation.  Hope this helps.
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#5 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 01:10 PM

Hi, Jae_son, hope you'll join us [smiley=cwm1.gif]
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users