• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16 Angels_from_Heaven

Angels_from_Heaven

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:14 AM

I have learned that ( Jose') Tequila is not a friend of mine...
Posted Image

#17 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 08:50 PM

I've learned that I am grouchy as heck when I'm not writing
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#18 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 14 November 2004 - 12:57 PM

I have learned that my outlook on things is not the ONLY way to see them! And, that if you don't open your mind to other possibilities you can never grow, change or learn!
It's just Becca Posted Image

#19 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 06:22 PM

I have learned that nothing is impossible.... improbable maybe, but not impossible... unless you try to dribble a football!!!

I have learned that when you think that you are at the end of your rope, and you don't think you can go further, that there is somebody out there who can help turn you around and give you a new lease on life... you just have to open your heart.

I have learned that when it comes to opinions, there is no right and there is no wrong... everybody has an opinion... everybody has a reason why that opionion is theirs... and nobody has the right to tell you that your opinion is wrong... even if it is! :)
Posted Image

#20 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 15 November 2004 - 10:56 AM

I have learned .......

that family can consist of close friends, not just blood members.

that a miracle does not always come with glittering lights and alot of pazazz (my nephew was born in 2000)

that money is not important, love friendship and kindness go alot further

and that your real name does not matter (my nephew calls me coffee LOL)

Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#21 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:48 AM

I have learned that looks can be deceiving..

Dont trust anyone your not married to...

And if you let people walk all over you they will continue to do so...
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#22 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:37 PM

ive learned that 24 hours without my kitty lulabelle drives me crazy :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#23 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:40 PM

I have learned that not having a job to go to everyday isn't all it's cracked up to be.
TRICIA

#24 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:43 PM

I have learned that by being older, ain't going to make you any smarter, or mean you know more then you do now, a friend taught me that.....Lula. :lol:
-Chris-

#25 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:47 PM

I have learned that by being older, ain't going to make you any smarter, or mean you know more then you do now, a friend taught me that.....Lula. :lol:

And ive just learned that something i do does mean something to others

BIG HUGS SIN! that really made my day :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#26 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:21 PM

I've learned that people who make a really big issue out of trying to be sweet and positive at all times are usually the cruelest underneath---every cynic may be a closet romantic, but few stop to think how often the reverse is also true.

I've also learned it's best to keep your hair out of reach of your Dremel tool! :rolleyes:
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#27 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:03 PM

I have learned that there are diamonds in the rough. All they need is a little TLC and they become glistening gems...overlooked my most, except the ones that care to tend to them and bring out their inner beauty.

:rolleyes:
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#28 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 08 March 2005 - 02:44 AM

I learned tonight at work that being right doesn't necessarily make you feel better....

I also learned that if you have an opportunity to avert a disaster you should take it while you have the chance --regardless of the consequences
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#29 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:07 AM

I also learned that if you have an opportunity to avert a disaster you should take it while you have the chance --regardless of the consequences

that is a great thought grendel! I wish everyone do something about thigs.....
Posted Image

#30 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:39 PM

I have learned to never go near a cat when it's really angry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users