Automatic Writing

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:04 AM

How do you automatic write

#32 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

There is a book out there, you will probably have to look at the library for it, called "A World Beyond", by Ruth Montgomery. It is all automatic writing, as she channelled Arthur Ford. It's very enlightening, as well as informational.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#33 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:21 PM

LOL, I am a Gemini as well, but if I take the time to develop a habit, I can.

I have tried automatic writing, but found that communicating with Spirit is easier without the pen or whatever.

First, like when I meditate or pray, I find a quiet place and remove all distractions - turn off the tv/radio, take the phone off the hook, etc. I find a comfortable sitting position where both feet are flat on the floor. If you lay down or recline, you are likely to fall asleep. I center myself, then say my prayer of protection, asking the Higher Power to watch over me and protect me from mischievious or naughty spirits and help me keep to my purpose of spiritual advancement and helping others. If beginning a session of automatic writing, I usually sit at a table with large sheets of paper and a pen. I invite any spirits who are there wishing to communicate, to write through me if they like. I simply start with scribbling something, just rolling circles, etc. You should keep your arm loose, and try to stay relaxed. I try not to think anything in general, just let it flow through my body and into the pen. When I am finished, I do a relaxation process, to sort of come down from the experience. I don't typically try to make out what may have been written until later. That isn't always easy, especially if you think you may have gotten a message - you can get pretty excited. That's ok, but my experience has been that I can make it out when calm and refreshed. Sessions of communication seem to take something out of me, and I need to recharge my batteries, so to speak.

Let us know how you make out!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#34 MissLafay

MissLafay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:04 AM

I used to be able to do this, before I ever knew what it was. Now that I know what it is and I've read books on how to do it better, I can't do it at all! I'm sad that my gift seems to have disappeared. I get lots of circles and nonsense, but not really pictures or words. The circles get quite violent sometimes. It's almost frightening how fast they can start repeating. I've ripped through paper before and if my hand doesn't get tired right away the circle will eventually fill the entire paper with ink!!!

Any clues???

#35 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 27 July 2005 - 02:21 AM

I've never tried it, but have always wanted to. Do yo just get pad and paper, say a prayer, and put pen to paper? Do you start writing your own stuff, and let them take over? How long do yo have to wait before something happens? How do you know it's them and not you? Is this a form of mediumship? rat a tat, rapid fire questions :lol:
Posted Image

#36 sirenofthedead

sirenofthedead

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

I happened upon this thread and although it appears to be an old one I have a link you may find useful. Actually I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned grounding and proctecting at length. Of course I can only speak for myself and wouldn't presume to impose my priorities on anyone else- my way is simply my way. It doesn't have to be the only way for anyone else. For me, grounding and protecting is very very important and I have adopted it as second nature. I wouldn't be without it.

This link is a good place to start if you want to know more.
There are some very loving people to be found there and so I thank you in advance for your good intentions.

http://www.mysticfam...chic_attack.htm

S x
You can't spell, "slaughter", without laughter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users