• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kennedy_cougar

kennedy_cougar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:40 AM

HEY AGAIN.  ???WAS WONDERING IF I CAN GET SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO FIND OUT IF MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED. I KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THESE DEVICES BUT I DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THOSE. SO IF ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA ON HOW TO FIND OUT IF MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED PLEASE POST. THANX!!!!!  ;D :o
IS IT TRUE THAT I EXIST?HERE IS THE TEST TO FIND WHETHER OR NOT YOUR MISSION ON EARTH IS FINISHED, IF YOUR ALIVE, IT ISNT.Richard Bach

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:52 AM

Well...I guess the first question would be, do you have strange occurrances in the home?  Do lights come on or go off, do you hear strange noises, voices, do you smell odd smells that don't belong?  Have you seen any orbs, apparitions, etc.?  I guess that is the way to start and doesn't cost a penny.

The next thing to do if you have had any of the above or other things I didn't include that makes you think there may be a haunting, is to take pictures.  Do you have any kind of 35mm camera?  Even a cheapie disposable is ok.  Carry it around the house for a couple of days.  When you get a strange feeling or have some kind of experience start snapping pics and when developed start looking for strange things in the pics.  The next step if you are getting things in your pics, is to try and get some evp.  All you need for that is a tape recorder.  Very cheap (comparatively speaking) to night vision, camcorders, etc.  I especially like this because you can ask questions and perhaps find out some who, where, when, etc.  Just remember that a remote mic helps with background noise, only use a tape once then never again, only on side A and never flip a tape over and make sure you leave a pause between your questions for them to answer.

I hope that this will help you determine if you have a haunting...I guess that you could also look to see if you have an investigative group in your area that can help you out also. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 03:54 PM

yeah - KRC is correct.  are you experiencing any kind of paranormal phenomena?  

OG
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users