Ghostvillage.com Haunted Campout in Gettysburg

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31 dansgirl

dansgirl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Photography, poodle breeding, camping, traveling, enjoying the world God created.

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:56 AM

Hello,
It seems like everyone is getting excited about going, I am going to come I think it will be a blast...(great fun)!!!
I am also going to bring a good freind of mine if that is ok????
Every new day is a gift from God,enjoy each and everyday, as though it is your last. Take time to stop and smell the roses along the way! Have a Great Day...."When Someone you love becomes a memorythe memory becomes a treasure"Unknown

#32 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:50 AM

dansgirl, judging by cajunknights post on whos coming and how many friends are coming, id say its safe to say you can bring a few. Im thinking the more, the merrier!
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#33 33DEGREE

33DEGREE

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:11 PM

Will wonders never cease?I think I might be "free" to go.Did some swaping with wifey about stuff to do around the house and she plans to attend also, however, we always stay at a bed-and-breakfast in Gettyburg,always have, that is "really" haunted,plus they have darn good food.Hope that will work-out with those in charge?
33DEGREE

#34 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:19 PM

Not a problem, but be prepared to pay a "visitor fee" to the campground if you are not staying there.  Don't forget to vote in Cajun's poll, even if you are staying somewhere else.  He's thinking of cookin and needs a headcount.

Hey Ohorror!  Lookin forward to meeting you too.  Don't forget your million cp infrared cannon! LoL!  ;D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#35 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:05 PM

No problem Dennis in fact I have two now!

1.5 million CP and a 2 million CP!

;D
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#36 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:25 AM

now ill look forward to seeing what the heck a 2.0 cp infrared cannon is.

#37 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:38 PM

It is just a 2 million CP spotlight with a infrared lens, it casts no visable light, just a faint red glow but to nightvision equipment, it is like a search light.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#38 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 08:31 AM

ohh ok, CP = candlepower or something right? how much $ did that set you back?

#39 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:36 AM

It is just a 2 million CP spotlight with a infrared lens, it casts no visable light, just a faint red glow but to nightvision equipment, it is like a search light.

Can you find bears with that thing at night?  If so, can I rent it from you?   [smiley=cwm35.gif]
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#40 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 04:24 PM

I think bears, like dogs, can see better in near infrared.  Should help the poor bears find their food at night. *snickers and points infrared spotlight at Camille* [smiley=cwm1.gif]
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#41 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:12 PM

:o
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#42 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 06:01 AM

Does anybody know if the cabins are in the berger hill area? Oh i guess i could find out, i'm only twenty minutes away. Does anybody else have any questions they want answered? I could go check it out!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#43 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:36 AM

Here's the map Holly. [smiley=cwm1.gif]

http://www.ghostvill...0068478;start=0

#44 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:51 AM

So are those square yellow things cabins?
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#45 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:01 AM

I will bring the spotlights they are very cool it enables the camcorder to really see  ::)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users