• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#46 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 11:21 AM

anyone going on any hunts that night, or just sticking around the camp?
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#47 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:25 PM

Bridget and I are going to drag out our lawn chairs and watch Cajun cook.  We so enjoyed watching him do home improvements that we're looking forward to the next installment.  
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#48 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 04:07 AM

That's right Hawkie. And you guys make sure you keep those coolers filled!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#49 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:54 PM

I am heading down on Friday to make a real weekend of it, anyone else camping on Friday?
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#50 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 03:15 PM

Oh,

I'm leaving my end of PA at 5 on Friday so will probably be pitching the tent by moonlight but will be there if I don't get lost.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#51 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 11 August 2004 - 04:42 PM

I'll be there Friday afternoon C30.  [smiley=cwm1.gif]
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#52 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 05:34 PM

Planning to be there Friday also, if the creek don't rise.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#53 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:26 PM

We can do some hunting Fri. night then or go on a ghost tour in town, there is a great one at the Farnsworth House.

All I know is I want some deep fried pickles and a cheesesteak at Hunt's Battlefries!
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#54 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:32 PM

You said something about food. Count me in. :)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#55 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:41 PM

That's right Travis, Hunt's Battlefries serves up one of the best Philly Cheesesteaks, yummy.

I can't wait to meet everyone.

#56 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 02:08 PM

Deep fried pickles?  You're scaring me! :o
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#57 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:40 PM

You just have to watch out they are really hot

You can get them at O'Rourke's on Steinwahler (not sure if I spelled that right, but it is close) they also serve a very tasty bbq pork wrap.

#58 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 04:54 PM

Unforseen circumstances occurred which will prevent me from going to the haunted campout. Maybe next time. I wish you all good luck, good weather and have a great time.

#59 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 03:14 PM

Orbie, I am so dissapointed you are not coming. Cajun was gonna be fixin us some delicious fried chihahua legs on the grill. Now we have to resort to eating deep fried pickles *sigh*

Well, which moderators are gonna be there?

I think we need to firm up plans. Where do we meet? What do we do? What do we eat? Oh yeah, pickles....

Can we do a pot luck barbecue or something? What's the schedule for the evening?
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#60 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 03:28 PM

Oh BTW, Hawkie bailed on me. She will not be coming *boo hoo hooo hoooo*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users