freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 03:39 PM

Hawkers what is wrong with you??!!!???

Bridget, I'll be there as of right now
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#62 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:12 PM

If nothing bad happens I should be there around 10 or 11 in the morning on Friday.

The park is open till 10:00 PM, Spangler's Spring, Wheat Field, Devil's Den are all great.

Ghost Tours in town are awesome, they are just fun.

Frankly there is a ton to do, last time I was there I was busy all day and all night.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#63 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 08:42 AM

Masq. you don't know how bummed I am. Especially cuz' I was going to meet my Geezer buddy but as we all know, MONEY is the name of the game. As soon as there's plans for next year's get together I'll be in the process of making it work.
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#64 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 11 September 2004 - 10:47 AM

hey Hawkie, what happened?
Posted Image

#65 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 13 September 2004 - 03:31 AM

Is that Gettysburg Pennsylvania?
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#66 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 08:02 AM

Tkite- yep! The very one!

Moonie- well, spending over $500 for less than 48 hrs. was a bit extravagant. And then there's the kids, I felt like I was intruding on Grandma a little too much, etc. So, next year if they do this again in Gettysburg then I'll make it at least a three day event. Go hang out at Bridget's, mooch off of her and then annoy everyone at the get together. :lol:
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#67 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 13 September 2004 - 11:56 AM

hhmmm I thought I was a spendthrift! Thank God we have Hawkers! Posted Image
Posted Image

#68 Aeryn406

Aeryn406

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 01:24 PM

Bad news - I've had a fairly significant family situation come up & I won't be able to make the campout, after all. Whoever is keeping track - please take 2 off the list ...

Sorry for any inconvenience that this causes ...

#69 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 13 September 2004 - 05:39 PM

I may actually be living in Pennsylvania next year!

:blink:
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#70 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 15 September 2004 - 05:35 PM

All:

I was up in NH today on business and then had to drive back and go into work for a few more hours, man what a day. While checking in with my boss he said that he and the Director want me to attend and help out at a business convention next weekend. This is a huge deal, my Manager said that both he and the Director think I am doing a great job and hand selected me for this.

So, in a nutshell I am not going to be able to go to Gettysburg next weekend and will have to cancel, which sucks, however the chance to put another feather in my cap towards a big promotion is a huge deal.

More money = more equipment! :D

I hope everyone has a great time and I wish I could be there to meet everyone that I have been writing to for so long however furthering my career is a huge deal.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#71 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:51 PM

Oh Horror of Horrors! What a horror for us you won't be there!

But congratulations on you career development. It is perfectly understandable that you can't make it, given this great opportunity! Well, we'll post plenty of pictures!

Hopefully you can make it next year, because you will be a big wig and let the peions work on the weekends, right?

:D :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#72 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 19 September 2004 - 07:21 PM

Orbie, I am so dissapointed you are not coming. Cajun was gonna be fixin us some delicious fried chihahua legs on the grill. Now we have to resort to eating deep fried pickles *sigh*

:o Horrors!.... What are you, a Barbarian burried under that meek, mild exterior? :o
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#73 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 10:34 AM

Well I would never do anything like that to a novble breed such as say, a schnauzer or a husky (which happens to be what I have), but mmmmmm those tender delicate little chihuaha legs, mmm tastes like chickn wings.

Something akin to this:

Posted Image

;) :( :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

Cajun, is it too late to fit something like this into the menu?
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#74 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 21 September 2004 - 11:06 AM

:o AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :o
*picks up his war mongering chihuahuas, runs an evasive pattern and hides them behind a rock*

Whew!

*mutters somthing under his breath about Barbarians all!*
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#75 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 11:09 AM

Come to the land of MoonChild! Orbie, you have a space in here...... I will share the blood!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users