• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 three_sided_dice

three_sided_dice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 04:46 PM

hey a few months back I was doing some research on haunted places in Washington State and remembe coming up on this site with someone's account on this place called the "baby graves" cemetery. It was named that because the majority of people buried there were under three years old :angry:
Anyway I cant find the site anymore but i think it was somewhere in the puget sound region south of seattle. Fort Stevens rings a beel but im not sure if thats it. Anyone heard anything about this?
The biggest and scariest ghost of all of them is the imagination

#2 Senior Lopez

Senior Lopez

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

Actually,I live near the Baby Graves,it was about the flu epidemic that killed hundreds of children,its near Benton City WA.

#3 BigJer

BigJer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:14 PM

Actually,I live near the Baby Graves,it was about the flu epidemic that killed hundreds of children,its near Benton City WA.

I suppose I could just look it up, but where is Benton City? I live about 10 miles from Seattle, and I've never heard of it.

#4 Enigmatic Essence

Enigmatic Essence

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

I suppose I could just look it up, but where is Benton City? I live about 10 miles from Seattle, and I've never heard of it.

MapQuest is amazing :wub: so is Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia....ity,_Washington

I googled Baby Graves in Washington and this is the closest thing I got due to not knowing a thing about the flu epidemic :/
http://www.ghostsand...washington.html

B E L I E V E

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

#5 shortstop-11@hotmail.com

shortstop-11@hotmail.com

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

For all who is wondering where baby graves is, its in eastern washington near kennewick one of the 3 cities we call tri-cities. I have personally been out there a few times with my friends and it is worth the drive. I have personally witnessed some crazy things. Baby graves isn't the only freaking thing we have around my area. There are a ton of other unexplained things that have gone on....

#6 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

I live just south of Seattle and would be so interested in hearing about anything in our area! If you have more info that would be super!

#7 Karmic Wolff

Karmic Wolff

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

Hi,

The baby graves cemetery....is this the one that is above Benton City on top of the hill in between the wheat fields on Cemetery Rd.? If so, I have been there. I also have pictures. I want to know if I have the right location?

Thanks,

Leah.

Leah@thespiritresearchsociety.com

#8 brucekp

brucekp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:55 AM

Here's a list of haunted places I've been to in Western Washington:

Hill Ward-Western State Hospital Lakewood, WA Located in Ft. Steilacoom Park
No permission needed. Available park hours-dawn to dusk

Seatco Prison Site Bucoda, WA (South Thurston County) Home of the first prison in Washington
before statehood.

Old Settlers Cemetery Lakewood, WA

Masonic Cemetery Tumwater, WA

My friend, Henry and I have EVP's from all of the listed locations.

You can view/listen at his My Space page at:

http://vids.myspace....2c-72461601c09d
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy-ShakespeareLawmakers are studying the possibilty of banning any independent thought and freedom of choice. quoted by insiders: "We can't rely on our citizens to know what is best for them or their families, therefore we cannot permit people to freely make choices on their own. Any citizen suspected of independent thought shall be detained pending a deportation hearing."

#9 wildstorm96

wildstorm96

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:28 AM

It's in Benton City. It is a small grave yard that is full of young children from the 1800's. I went there as a teenager (about 11 years ago) and it is a little "spooky". Good luck on your research!

#10 wildstorm96

wildstorm96

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:30 AM

It's about 20-30 minutes out side of the Tri Cities which is about four hours south east of Seattle.

#11 Karmic Wolff

Karmic Wolff

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

Seatco Prison Site Bucoda, WA (South Thurston County) Home of the first prison in Washington
before statehood.

#12 Karmic Wolff

Karmic Wolff

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out more. I went to your myspace page to add you as a friend and it wouldn't let me. I have SEVERAL cemetery locations on my MS page that you might be interested in checking out! myspace.com/thespiritresearchsociety

Thanks,

Leah

before statehood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users