A world class pic that I couldn't have!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:40 PM

Hi All,

I just had to tell you about this one.  Today, I did an interview with the local paper about our paranormal group.  We looked at all kinds of evidence and talked for a couple of hours.  At the very end of the interview, she said that she had one more thing for me.....then she pulled a picture out of her folder.  There is a local legend at the High School that the auditorium is haunted by the ghost of a music director that died many years ago by falling and breaking his neck.  He is said to almost always sit in seat J-13.  This picture (which I had to delete from my puter by request, since we didn't have permission) shows the apparition of this guy sitting in that seat.  It is clear as day!  It surely ranks up there with other world class ghost pics like the brown lady!  I was tingling while sitting here looking at that pic on my screen...the guy was wearing a stove pipe type hat and an overcoat.  you could even see his arm on the armrest.  It was awsome to hold something like that in my hands.  I am working on getting permission to show the pic and we are also working on permission to investigate the auditorium! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 JennaLaLune

JennaLaLune

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:46 PM

WOW....why wouldn't they want to show people a picture as good as that!? :o They could be creditied with having one of the greatest ghost pics of all time!! I'd love to see it. That's really interesting. Do you know exactly how long ago the music instructor's death occured? Have students seen the ghost too?
"Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is Blind." -Albert Einstein

#3 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:50 PM

Thats awesome! I would love to see that picture, i hope your able to get permission to have the picture and hopefully you will get permission to investigate the auditorium to.  I hope that one day that i will have a world class picture of my own. ;D

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:57 PM

As far as I know, the instructor died I believe in the 1920's or 1930's.  Yes, he has been seen by many people over the years.  This person that owns this pic also has one of him walking across the back of the stage.  I really hope he will want to share the pic too...it needs to be put out there for everyone! ;D

#5 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 07:01 PM

Yes they need to share pictures like that with everyone.

#6 MorgueChild

MorgueChild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 07:08 PM

Thats so cool krcguns! I have many pics but none that show a full bodied apparition...the closest I have is of a face you can clearly see on the grave of a Revolutionary War soldier in a cemetery. But when I got the pic developed and saw that face it still amazes me to this day!

#7 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:41 PM

Hey, Buddy! DANG! NMPI*SAAAAAALUTE*got an interview in the paper and the reporter/editor showed you the apparition pic?Did you happen to ask if a student provided the evidence with the blessings of the school's administration? No never mind, they're not obligated to answer :(

OMG...I hope you can get their permission to post the pic, but I can understand the reluctance. Have you talked with anyone at the HS about doing an Investigation And is it in Higgle*snickers*Rapids or Chisholm?

[move]Welcome to GV JennaLaLune and Morgue Child[/move]

Jenna, I think I can understand why they'd shy from publicity about a ghost, think of the unwanted attention, reporters disrupting the routine and the possibility of would be ghostbusters breaking in for unofficial investigations :-/

Just my thoughts,
Whispers
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#8 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:32 PM

This ghost is very well known and I have wanted to investigate there for a very long time.  The guy that took this pic took it in Oct. of 1999 and is also the guy that is in charge of the auditorium at the Hibbing High School still today.  The reporter knows him and was in fact present when this pic was taken.  She is talking to him and trying to get us into the school for a proper investigation.  Once there, I will talk to him and try my best to get the permission needed to get the picture out.  It is amazing and hope that he will share it. ;D

#9 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 03:50 AM

Oh Man! KRC! At least you got to see the photo. How cool! It is torturous to leave the rest of us hangin! I hope you can get permission to show the photo. Also hope you an do an investigation and get good pics yourself! :(
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#10 s._maclennan

s._maclennan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 04:20 AM

that sucks that he wouldn't give permission to post the pic. maybe if you printed out this thread and showed it to him, he would be convinced to give you authorization seeing as there are so many people interested!

#11 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 05:42 AM

That is just plain awesome KRC, very cool.  Is this person's death confirmed through records?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#12 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 05:42 AM

It would really be cool to be able to do an investigation of the school through the blessings of both the school and the paper as part of an addition to the initial interview they did.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#13 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 07:32 AM

Oh yes, it is surely confirmed through the records.  It really did happen.  We are hoping that they will say yes, this is the first time that we have asked for this so we aren't sure just what the answer will be but I will keep everyone informed as to what the answer is.

As far as printing the thread...the guy hasn't been asked at any time to the best of my knowledge.  If he says no then I may present it to him.  I think that if we discuss how important it is, he will say yes. ;D

#14 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 07:44 AM

Wow, I so want to see this!  ???
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

#15 CastleBee

CastleBee

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Art, Photography, Traveling, Reading, and Gardening.

Posted 14 November 2003 - 08:23 AM

I will keep everyone informed as to what the answer is.

How exciting - can't wait to see it! I just have one question - why do you suppose he was wearing a stove pipe hat? It would be interesting to find out if he ever had anything to do with a production about Abraham Lincoln that may have been put on in the auditorium during his lifetime.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."- Ghandi, In Philosophy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users