3 replies to this topic

#1 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 23 November 2004 - 11:13 PM

Years ago when I was a child, about 10 or 12 years old, I was with my father He was driving to a local bar- restaurant. On the way I started feeling ill. I went inside and felt worse so went to rest in his car while he had a beer and something to eat. I fell asleep and when I woke up I was walking down the side of the highway. Thinking I was walking away from the car I turned around and started to walk again. Soon the next towns sign came in sight. So I turned around and walked back to the car. I never told anyone until now but was thinking about it last night after driving past the area. It was so weird, how far did I walk before turning around and then waking up? From where I woke up to the car was about 1.5 mi. as close as I can determine. Curious to know if anyone else has had something similar happen to them? Or if anyone has questions or thoughts on this.
Thank you.

#2 Staypuft

Staypuft

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 12:05 AM

My brother used to sleep walk a lot. Not sure it this is related but, it was scary.

#3 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 24 November 2004 - 08:48 PM

Yeah Staypuft, that kind of thing is freaky at times. As a kid I had sleep walked in the house a few times but went back to bed without knowing it. The next day someone would tell me about it. :blink: But never outside like that.

#4 Crapped_My_Pants

Crapped_My_Pants

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 12:18 AM

My father would sleep-walk after drinking heavily (which, unfortunately, was quite frequenty)...one time he fell down the basement steps...another time he wet my brother's bed while he was sleeping in it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users