Amityville Horror

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:10 PM

With that one photo that was posted in Ghoststudy in October, the one I stuck a link up to on the Spiritography board here and someone (sorry luv, can't recall who you are right now...) was nice enough to provide the link for this thread, assuming it is genuine and not a false photo, certainly does bolster the arguement that one or more of the DeFoe family did remain behind for a period following their murders.

And honestly, I do think that one or more of that family stayed behind for a short time.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#32 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 30 November 2004 - 08:13 PM

I did not once think you left that statement for me Vamp...:)....
Posted Image

#33 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 30 November 2004 - 08:28 PM

:)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#34 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 01 December 2004 - 09:44 AM

Cajunknight I think your right...

I do belive there may have been something and still is....Just not the way it was brought out through the book and movie.....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#35 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:25 PM

Have you seen Ron DeFeo's web site? You can get a monthly update on he and his wife and buy lithographsof his artwork!

http://thenightexposed.net/
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#36 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:29 PM

Link to official website hosted by George Lutz

http://www.amityvillehorror.com/

#37 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 05:03 PM

Okay...as i stated before....all that happened was that the son and one of the sisters killed the whole family and then the son killed the sister also. I believe that his name was Butch. Nothing paranormal had happened before the mass murder in the house. It started after the next person had moved in after this tragedy. All of it was nowheres close to what happened in the movie. About the house burning and then being mysteriously rebuilt the next day is untrue and there is a family that occupies the house currently that has not experienced any paranormal activity. They believe that the spirits have finally moved on.
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

#38 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 05:27 PM

Uh...no. The family was the DeFoe family and the only one doing the killing was Ronald 'Ron' DeFoe. Are you confusing the story in the movie with the actual story? There was no Butch and Ron was working alone, and later claimed to hear voices telling him to do what he did.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#39 tss

tss

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 06:44 PM

I just watched this movie. Laughable. Now. When I fist saw it it almost killed me. LOL.
Sincerely,tssserious fix ... because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

#40 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 11:43 AM

Have you seen Ron DeFeo's web site? You can get a monthly update on he and his wife and buy lithographsof his artwork!

http://thenightexposed.net/

Okay...I find this web site very disturbing....

Ronnie and Tracey welcomes you to their new web site and thanks all of those for their support? :blink:

WHAT! Come On..... :)
"You only get 1 shot!"

#41 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:10 PM

I thought that Butch was Ronnie's nickname. I was also under the impression, perhaps mistakenly, that the oldest sister involved in the killing was never really proven.

#42 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:30 PM

I never heard that the older sister may have been in w/the murders...

Do you know/remember where you heard or seen it?
"You only get 1 shot!"

#43 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:36 PM

Almost positive it was History Channel. If I remember correctly Ronnie has been trying to get a new trial as well as writing a book and he is stating that she was involved.

#44 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:40 PM

According to everything I have ever read, it was Ron and only Ron who was involved with the murders. The sister thing was part of the movie plot.

And I stand corrected, Butch was Ron's nickname.

http://www.suite101....mysteries/49204 (mainly an article about a person trying to debunk the paranormal aspect of the case, but sums up the original crime in discussion here nicely.)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#45 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:43 PM

Almost positive it was History Channel. If I remember correctly Ronnie has been trying to get a new trial as well as writing a book and he is stating that she was involved.

Heh. First he claimed it was a mafia hit. Then voices. Then insanity. Now he's blaming the sister he killed.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users