20 replies to this topic

#1 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 06:55 AM

hallo people,
this is my first time here,and I just wanted to ask u a small thing, does anybody of you know what means seeing a phantom black dog??
I would thank you if you answered as soon as possible, as I am a biiit worried at the time for the sighting ofone of those.
thankyou very much
Gabrielle.

#2 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:00 AM

oh , thats just creepy!! That would freak me out too...I dont have any answers for you sorry, i just saw your post and had to check it out, wait a little while, I'm sure one of the lovely people here with more knowledge will help you out :D

Simmy

#3 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:03 AM

thanks simmy!!!! at least it makes me smile knowing the there's someones there that shares my worries!!! SSSSMUACK!!!! :D

#4 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:04 AM

i don't want to alarm u, but i was told that seening a black dog is a death omen or it could be a pet that has returned to protect u
Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:09 AM

ehem... and if i have never hada black dog as a pet,what then??? i only had one when i was a girl, and it was small, brown ans sweet.... i am worried cause i ahd heard about the death omen too, but death omen for whom?? for the person that sees it?? for anyone in the same place where i see it?? for a person close to me??? those are my worried, and i was trying to find out. thanks! :D

#6 v-huntley

v-huntley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:13 AM

i am into cryptzoology, so i know abit about death omens

#7 tss

tss

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:18 AM

I don't believe in death omens. Sorry people. But a black phantome dog ... never heard of it. Could it be like an Indian spirit thing? That is what is sounds like to me. It might be a wolf and not a dog. That would be kind of cool, actually.

Welcome to the community of the haunted.
Sincerely,tssserious fix ... because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

#8 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:23 AM

:D Gab, i dont know the flags lol, where you from? I think you may of just seen the spirit of a dog :D Can you tell us exactly what happened at the time when you saw this? the whole scenario, day/night? were you upset happy? alone etc etc.. :) Cheer up :D ...it may of been an innocent doggy going for walkies :P

SImmy

#9 v-huntley

v-huntley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:25 AM

sorry if i worried you, i was just trying to help, she is from Germany.

#10 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:27 AM

I don't believe in death omens. Sorry people. But a black phantome dog ... never heard of it. Could it be like an Indian spirit thing? That is what is sounds like to me. It might be a wolf and not a dog. That would be kind of cool, actually.

Welcome to the community of the haunted.

death omens??? is that like, old wives tales? sounds like it to me, i dont know much about that topic.. V- your gunna make the girl scared out of her wits lol... U just told her that shes seen a death omen and going to die!! .. I might do a search on phantom dogs...see what i find, hey Gab...can u tell us what it looked like...like its appearance , was it like clear or more solid etc...

I have read stories of people seeing creature things etc, like shadows..could just be a spirit of sort..i have pics i am 100% sure of are paranormal and they are dogs :D

Simmy

#11 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:28 AM

sorry if i worried you, i was just trying to help, she is from Germany.

I know V :D ...I'm gunna search this topic...can u explain more about spiritual creatures or somthing V? perhaps we can find an answer there too :)

Simmy

#12 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:29 AM

Germany, ok , they dont have wolves do they?

Simmy

#13 v-huntley

v-huntley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:33 AM

i will look for info on phantom black dogs now

#14 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:39 AM

thankd to everyone for your posts,
excuse me for not having answered before but i was busy reading dome of the posts-wow, i'm impressed!!!!.
i can tell you i am sure about it wasnt a wolf or a kinda indian spirit (here in germany,i dont think,although,of course, i wouldnt bet forit!!!!).
so, the think wasthati was in a bar yesterday evening, around 9having a fterwork beer with my boy, talking about this and that,work and gossiping, NOTHING to do with the supernatural-he is not a believer-and NOTHING that could make me getin the appropiate state of mind for the sightings.
we were in a table close to one of the doors, besides line of windows on which there were a lotof diffeent plants, when suddenly i saw a huge brown rat that jumped on my table , rounded the glasses and disappeared from my sight, it simply vanished.
after ten minutes or a thing like that i saw a black dog "crossing" the door and gettin among my boy's and my legs and going through the whole bar,tilit disappeared through the end wall.
i decided to not give any importance to it, tolet it go, but afterwards i began to see how ALL THE PLANTS of the bar drying, and that made me become to worry!!!
i got sure about the thing with the plants and walked the bar to makemyself sure of it, and all the ones on the way of the dog were drying on that side. Finally i commented it with my boy, and he told me that he had got aware of the thing with the plants too, and then i began to worry,
that was the thing....
thanks again for your help!!

PS: yes, i am in germany at the moment but i am spanish. :D

#15 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:44 AM

about the appearance of it ican assure you that it was quite solid,if it had just been a shadow i wouldnt had given a BAD_WORD for it-excuse the language, it was medum sized, nothing special, with the hair a bit long and a long til, i didnt see the face of the animal, so i cant give anymore details about eyes or things like that. it just passed by slipping through our legs. thatnks for your comments!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users