My seance experience

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:48 AM

When I was young,my friends and I would try and call spirits with seance,but
it never worked.We had no idea what we were doing. About 4 years ago,my
sister(who is 20 years older) were talking about doing a seance.She told me
that she had great success at it when she was younger.We decided to try
and do one.My neice(her daughter)wanted to try it with us.My sister Kim,told
us to think about our grandpa who passed away some years ago.So all day
we thought about him. That night,we went to my basement and lit our candles
and Kim started trying to contact him.After about 3 minutes,something strange happened.A bright blue ball of light flashed above our heads.It was
so bright!It scared me and my neice real bad, but Kim remained calm and
ended the seance. I haven't tried it since, but maybe I will later on. :(
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 03:08 PM

When I was a kid we used to hold seances all the time. I had this walk-in cedar closet in my bedroom that was really dark. We would light a candle and have a seance. So one night, I though hey, let's call back Alexander Graham Bell, he should be a good one for communicating!

Well we did our thing, and during our seance the phone rang. Well, all being chicken girls, we went screaming downstairs. I answered the phone, and all there was was static on the line.....needless to say I screamed and hung up.

When i was later in my teens, my friends and i had another seance and decided to call back old Alexander again. During the seance, the alarm clock went off. It was 11 o'clock at night, we couldn't figure out why it would have gone off then.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:18 PM

Bridget, Have you looked into Bell's life? Maybe 11:00 has something to do
with him. Just a thought. :lol:
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:25 PM

I think this is akin to using a ouija board. If you're not a medium or a psychic, and are just doing this for fun, you are opening yourself up to pranksters. I don't think you got anyone of substance and I'm pretty sure that Alexander Graham Bell is not just sitting around waiting to be summoned, but it sounds like you had some fun.
petunia4998

#5 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 01:37 PM

I prefer seances to Ouija....the contact is audio and visual. Rather than focusing on a planchette, we're aware of our surroundings and all the nuances that are involved.

Done correctly, they're wonderful experiences.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:34 PM

I completely agree with you Holly. But it's not a game.
petunia4998

#7 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 09:46 AM

You're right, Petunia...It's not a game by any means.

Posted Image

#8 star_2_glitter_4_u

star_2_glitter_4_u

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 10:51 AM

About 8 years ago I did have a seance that out of about 20 others...this one worked.

I was stranded at my friends house because of a snow storm.

So with no power , no where to go we had a night of total concentration , meditation what ever you like to call it.

I saw a woman standing in her living roon by the tv , her arms were crossed slightly in front of her , she had a white ruffle shirt on , short curly hair and she was not transparent , but looked like a regular person.I did not see her feet because I squeezed my eyes shut because this scared the #%*% out of me !!

I do not know who she was as we asked for a kind spirit , but this was my last for this.
I guess I 'm not cut out for this kind of stuff. Wish I were so maybe I could of spoke to this person.

But just wanted to sharte my experence :lol:

Starla

#9 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:22 PM

thats a cool story Libramoon. i wouldn't try it ever unless you know what you are doing and with somebody else that knows what they are doing. better safe then sorry..and you never know what might happen. :lol:

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#10 Max_7

Max_7

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:43 AM

"When I was young,my friends and I would try and call spirits with seance,but
it never worked.We had no idea what we were doing."

Yeah don't mess with the board unless you know what your doing,
when I was younger my friends in my class use to play with ouiji
one of the girls in the group and I remember this well taunted the
spirit she shouted repeatedly in the room ' I don't belive in you your
not real' well that BAD_WORD the spirit off and it pinned her to the wall
she wasn't laughing anymore I think she deserved that for her
arrogance.

#11 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 15 December 2004 - 07:33 AM

neither one is a game, and should not be taken lightly....
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#12 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:11 AM

It's kind of funny( not funny ha-ha, but funny hmmmm...) but so many people try the Ouija and seances, and then when they get results they're frightened!

That's why you always have to be prepared for what may come. It's also why it's not wise to antagonize the spirit or to ask for the presence of someone you know to be bad. Should they appear, the amateur would not know how to deal with the result.

I'd also like to say that I have read of spirits who actually do appear to beginners, seemingly because they know they will be the ones to have control while they are on this plane. That can be a bad thing depending on the spirit's demeanor.

I believe if a spirit has the will to appear, he will do just that, regardless of being beckoned or not.

Always maintain control and set your ground rules.

Posted Image

#13 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 12:14 PM

You are right.They are not games.My sister had done alot of them when she was younger, so she knew what she was doing. That's why when we saw that
ball of blue light, it didn't scare or freak her out. In fact, she calmed us down.
I was scared because I had never had a seance work before. I didn't really
know what to expect. No one does. My sister told me that they are all different
so be prepared for anything.

#14 tss

tss

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 12:30 PM

I have to say that when I was a kid I was the one who had the seances and did the Ouija stuff. And it always worked. Quite strange things to do, I must say.

I have a problem when something decides to ruffle my hair or poke at me. That kind of really ticks me off. That stuff happens without the aid of a seance or Ouija board.
Sincerely,tssserious fix ... because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users