objects relocating...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 09 December 2004 - 06:04 AM

since reading holly's stuff about reality shifts etc...and things 'moving' it got me thinking, that happens to me a fair bit...

Heres an example, there was a magnet on my oven and its been there for AGES and ages, i was looking for it the other day, i found it today whilst cleaning the oven *wall oven* . The kids obviously woudlnt of noticed it or it would of dissapeared a long time ago lol...its a good strong magnet, hard to come by now days!! well, i dont recall my kids getting it down from the oven top, i didnt move it, and i just found it on my bathroom floor...hmm..dont know for sure if it was the kids or not..but strange that i happen to be thinking of it the other day, and found it today and now it moves...weird..

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:44 AM

that is weird. i know i have had some things like that happen to me before. i know i have had that happen to me but i can't seem to think of a one of them right at this minute <_<
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 10:22 PM

I think that very often we dismiss little things like this..but when you total the amount of times it occurs, it begins to take on a whole new perspective, doesn't it?
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users