• This topic is locked This topic is locked
380 replies to this topic

#1 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 05:30 PM

Flying Orb is the first to be admitted. I lured him in with a new stapler (since it is Xmas and he needs a new stapler to staple his new orb decorations around).

Hawkie is the next one to be admitted, and we are creating our own Geezer secret society, but so far we have only 4 geezers over the age of 40 in the asylum so we can't create our secret society yet. If there is someone over 40, we can create our secret society. And we are NOT communists! Just geezers.. But our lawn boy is nowhere to be found and our cooler empty which is no fun. They won't let us drink beers in here. Either is the Owlie, she is hiding in the rafters somewhere.

But the good news is Cajun's shed burnt down and now he will be admitted to the asylum to recoup from his loss. He is riding around in his little red wagon at the moment, a little dazed from the incident. And Hawkie and I can't wait to see him build his new shed.

MoonChild still walks the night as a vamipre, but his blood supply is dangerously low. Can anybody contribute blood transfusions? He hardly has the strenght to get out of his casket anymore.

It appears TKIte is flying around the asylum on his witches broom writing "Surrender Dorothy" I'm not sure if it is Vampchick or Willow who is riding along.

Little Bunny Bum Knee is still recovering from physical therapy in the psych ward. Whispers is pretending to be her psychiatrist.

Iron and Ice is leaving cryptic messages on the men's bathroom wall. Not sure what they mean.

Aloha is cooking up a storm at the Virtual GV party, which is all in their heads. They are indeed shackled and have straight jackets on.

Tory is attending to her imaginary kittens and is taking a hiatus.

Rockhauler is still out deer hunting, the local authorities are still looking for him.

Camille is bogged down with paperwork, when in fact she is looking at blank pieces of paper and making notes.

Holly and MykieDave went to Disneyland, they also have not been caught by the local authorities.

Masquerade has not been admitted because she is lovingly attending to her children.

I think that's all the inmates we have for now, if any one wants to self admit themsleves, feel free, make an appt. with Whipsers right away.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#2 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 12 December 2004 - 05:44 PM

ROFLMAO!

:o Hey! There's no staples in this thing! :huh:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#3 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 05:49 PM

all right all right! Well, the orderlies didn't want you to hurt yourself, so they took the staples out. You can just PRETEND you are stapling orbs, it doesn't matter whether they are real or not, or if the stapler is even real!

Where's HAwkie, maybe she could use that "Safer" net they gave her to capture the orbs!

:weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#4 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:05 PM

ROFLMAO!!!! That was cute bridgie!! Even though I am not over 40 I would still like to join you in watching Spicy put up his shed. I could use some building instructions. LOL :weeee:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#5 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:17 PM

Aloha is cooking up a storm at the Virtual GV party, which is all in their heads. They are indeed shackled and have straight jackets on.

All in our minds? What was I eating then?

*time to do a pillow count* Crap, one's missing!

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#6 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:23 PM

*sniff sniff*

have i been kicked out with my dress up box?
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#7 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:24 PM

Bunny Bunn, yes, you can't get into the secret geezer society because you are WAY too young, but you can happily set up a lawn chair and watch Cajun rebuild his shed. That is NOT a secret society, it is a PUBLIC spectacle.

But don't count on too many homeowner's lessons, because the last time he did ALL KINDS of serious damage., He did not call Miss Utility first, and knocked out his entire neighborhoods phone lines, cut into hs sewer line and had sparks coming out of his phone box. We saw fireworks, and it was quite worth it!

Now where is the Lope, we need some Muffelatas and beers....Flying Orb will have to sit in for the Lopes replacement, he can staple our beer to our lawn chairs.

#8 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:33 PM

Alsie, if you want to be readmitted to the new asylum, then we are happy to have you. What kind of "issues" do you have with the dress up box my dear? Please make an appt. with Whispers immediately!

#9 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:35 PM

i want back in...its cold out here and silver high heels are bad for snow
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#10 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:39 PM

Camille is bogged down with paperwork, when in fact she is looking at blank pieces of paper and making notes.

Huh? Notes, oh, right. RIGHT!! Notes. That's it.

*clumsily covers papers in haste..which only partially obscures her "notes", which to prying eyes read as follows:*

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE...
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE...
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAK
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MA
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY M
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY
ALL WORK AND NO PLA
ALL WORK AND NO PL
ALL WORK AND NO P
ALL WORK AND NO
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#11 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:04 PM

But...but....they are real I say...real... :huh: *runs screaming down the hall screaming that the orbs are chasing him*
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#12 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:17 PM

Camille, you will have to ask the orderlies for a new note pad, you have seemed to use ypurs up a;lready..
Ok Whis[er put me on some kind of med wher i can't type anymore...perhaps iw ils see you int eh morning.

#13 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:39 PM

all i have to say is :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :wacko: :weeee: :weeee: :huh:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#14 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 08:09 PM

Oh and I forgot to add that Mrs. SpookyPants was admitted first thing this morning, and they took her spooky pants away from her and put her in regular hospital garb, now she feels helpless and they put her in a padded cell and she is banging on the walls ranting something about she has to maintain a Ghost Village! They have given her extra meds .

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 December 2004 - 09:26 PM

I do get automatic enrollment in here, right?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users